B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Yes, please! Gomer Pyle is a horrible character. 

If it's true KB signed a year contract, they really have to keep the character in check - to a certain extent. Unlike Quinn, who had Count WyNot and Deacon, during her reign of terror, ShEvil has no one on canvas who cares, likes or trusts her. 

Knowing B&B's structure, we'll see:

Bad Santa boots Quinn who turns to Widge

BS rekindles with ShEvil, while Quinn tries to win him back 

Widge finds his muse again in C2 until he senses trouble with Brill - probably over H8ie and Ct WyNot or something equally weak - just because 

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Basically all the H8ie scripts were handed over to ShEvil. The only difference is that it took less than 5 episodes from ShEvil suspecting to telling Bad Santa. 

ITA - instead of Quidge being taboo and hot, the past 3 months (since Oz) have reduced to Quinn being a passive nervous ninny that needs a man to solve the situation.

Theory: Remember when Quinn was a strong independent woman who took action? Yeah, she was kidnapped on way to MC last year and was replaced by a doppelgänger - who'll we'll discover is really Donna. Because no one plays victim better than a Logan and all 4 Logan women have it bad for Bad Santa burnt Yule log. 

• Members

It is so stupid.  I didn't watch yesterday and I'll rewind and watch later - but I heard part of it...Sheila all up in their house - why would anyone trust her or have her around even???  Stupid.  And Eric - yes, let's talk about this all now (with Sheila there...????)  LOL.

• Members

it's so beyond ridiculous for anyone to give Sheila the time of day, but bring back one overrated overused wacko to make the pet wacko look sane and gain sympathy for her.  

Eric will soon marry Sheila and not even Eric should be this damn stupid after all Sheila has done.  But then again, he married Quinn after her wacko chit.  

Bold remains trash!  

• Members

WRONG. I'm loving Sheila this time around, she's not being written as OTT like she was the last few times on B&B and YR. I just LMAO at Eric, cause I can't feel one bit sorry for him.

Faux Dolla Bill & TSFTV are so damn BORING zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Members

I think we should rename June/July thread - let's face it - it's going to be the same three stories - Swimsuits in MC; Quidge/Bad Santa/ShEvil; and GayJ/CoCoPuffs (redux of Marcus texting PSA). 

KB is still amazing. The Quidge reveal was disappointing to say the least. And how could Brooke not tell her latest destiny/roughrider the truth about something so significant? C'mon - any man would want to know why he suddenly got in game 5 minutes after she cancelling wedding to her UberDestiny?

• Members

They are so boring and NOT needed. Why is Cocopuffs still in the cast? Neither has anyone to interact with....they are two dull characters

The storyline is awful to begin with and to top it off all of LA knows and it's Sheila who spills the beans.

• Members

With Sheila's return I had put the show back on the DVR but have since taken it back off. Zzzzz

I agree Sheila should be on Y&R. I know some are tired of her but I think Y&R could use the shakeup and a bit of excitement. Lauren sure isn't doing anything. The actor playing Scott is as dull and boring as they come ... and they could make Tessa her kid. I think she has a lot more options on Y&R. She could bounce back and forth I suppose ...

• Members

I'm not surprised it's been a big waste. Shame. I think Brad wanted her back and made it happen but then didn't have any plans really past the reveal. Which seems typical of him. I think it's time Brad hand the reigns over but he won't.

Archived