Jump to content

B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Members

The actress that played Steffy has said in interviews that she thinks her and Carter would be good together...shame.

 

Sheila and Quinn are very different.  SHEILA was always more cold and lethel...a slow burn.  Quinn has always been more emotional and messy.  Yes..both are unbalanced but very different kinds of psychos.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Just now, Soaplovers said:

The actress that played Steffy has said in interviews that she thinks her and Carter would be good together...shame.

 

Sheila and Quinn are very different.  SHEILA was always more cold and lethel...a slow burn.  Quinn has always been more emotional and messy.  Yes..both are unbalanced but very different kinds of psychos.

 

Jackie Mac has said numerous times they should give Carter/Steffy a go but you know CBS don't wish to "soil" the white women they hold dear.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
11 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

 

Jackie Mac has said numerous times they should give Carter/Steffy a go but you know CBS don't wish to "soil" the white women they hold dear.  

Not quite considering they've already put her with a black man. The fact is Liam is her "Ridge" so to speak so any man she is paired with would only be a temporary roadblock to her being reunited with him 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
Just now, Cheap21 said:

Not quite considering they've already put her with a black man. The fact is Liam is her "Ridge" so to speak so any man she is paired with would only be a temporary roadblock to her being reunited with him 

 

Oh really?  Was he allowed to touch her?  Did they kiss onscreen?  Did they have a love scene?  Did they go frolic on the beach like Steffy/Hope always get to do when they fall in wuv?  Asking for a friend 

Please register in order to view this content

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
36 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

 

Oh really?  Was he allowed to touch her?  Did they kiss onscreen?  Did they have a love scene?  Did they go frolic on the beach like Steffy/Hope always get to do when they fall in wuv?  Asking for a friend 

Please register in order to view this content

Yes they did

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I loved marcus and Steffbut of course brad bell had to break them up t put Steffy with Rick cause the actress who played Phoebe couldn't be back full time.

 

I wish Sony and/or CBS had a say in this case cause Brad Bell did not inherit his father's talent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Everyone is going gaga over Katie's brilliant swimwear fashion shoot idea...but who the hell debuts a swimwear line in the middle of July when summer is halfway over? By the time they get orders for the line, it'll be August and summer is nearly done with people looking towards fall fashions. A swimwear fashion shoot happens in May at the latest and thats a stretch

 

Sheila: "Surely Eric and Ridge have shared a woman before, but his own stepmother?" Why is she surprised? Ridge has cheated with his stepmother before

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
3 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

Everyone is going gaga over Katie's brilliant swimwear fashion shoot idea...but who the hell debuts a swimwear line in the middle of July when summer is halfway over? By the time they get orders for the line, it'll be August and summer is nearly done with people looking towards fall fashions. A swimwear fashion shoot happens in May at the latest and thats a stretch

 

Sheila: "Surely Eric and Ridge have shared a woman before, but his own stepmother?" Why is she surprised? Ridge has cheated with his stepmother before

 

I agree totally about the timing of the swimwear shoot. Just ridiculous. I expect more from a show supposedly highlighting the fashion industry.

 

I felt the same way about Y&R doing a Brash & Sassy hockey photo shoot and campaign-- just as the Stanley Cup playoffs were winding up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
17 hours ago, Gray Bunny said:

Meanwhile...

Please register in order to view this content

 

A reminder of what these ladies are passing over for the likes of Wyatt and other weenies... 

 

Good Lord, who is that?! (Am only just getting back into the show after many years away). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
9 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

Everyone is going gaga over Katie's brilliant swimwear fashion shoot idea...but who the hell debuts a swimwear line in the middle of July when summer is halfway over? By the time they get orders for the line, it'll be August and summer is nearly done with people looking towards fall fashions. A swimwear fashion shoot happens in May at the latest and thats a stretch

 

 

 

Wow!  What an observation!  I totally agree. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • On Soap Opera Network

  • Community Posts

    • @I Am A Swede @Vee @vetsoapfan I'm glad Frazer is still in decent form...this is the closest we'll get to any real Sugden presence for the anniversary so I will enjoy it.  Chris Chittell says he tried a few years ago to get TPTB to bring Jane Hutcheson (Sandie) back as he enjoyed working with her. What might have been...
    • I had to make a thread for this after catching up with its first short season on HBO Max - it just began its second on Hulu/ABC. Sweet, earnest and very funny. Sheryl Lee Ralph's Emmy is well deserved after so many years of great work, but the entire ensemble crackles and Janelle James steals every scene as Ava.  
    • Hope you can add some more. My next contribution is Dear John on NBC. In the 1998/89 season it took Night Court's 9.30 pm Thurs slot following Cheers. Cheers was # 4 and Dear John a respectable #11. In it's 2nd season it kept the 9.30 pm slot till mid season when it was replaced by Grand. I believe NBC was under pressure from Carsey/Werner productions to place their new show in that plum slot (they supplied Cosby and A Different World) Dear John got moved to Wed 9.30 following Night Court. It finished #17 for the season but that average was bumped up from the Thurs showings. In 90/91 it retained the 9.30pm Wed slot but now followed a new show Fanelli Boys. Wed 9-10 Wk 1 1990/91 season ABC Doogie Howser #8 CBS Jake and the Fatman # 25 NBC fanelli Boys #42/Dear John # 52  Fanelli flopped and NBC moved Dear John to 9pm. By Jan 1990 Night Court was back to 9pm and Dear John was back to 9.30 before being shunted to 10.30 Saturday. It's overall ranking was #50 For it's final season it was given the 9pm Fri timeslot but was moved to 9.30 . It ranked #77. So it only worked with a strong lead in - timeslot hit.
    • 1978/79 Mini Series Ratings 1. Roots Next Generation ABC 30.1/45 2.  Pearl ABC 28.6/45 3. Roots (R) ABC 25.4/42 4. Backstairs at the White House NBC 25.0/37 5. Ike ABC 24.7/40 6. Little Women NBC 22.6/34 7. The Word CBS 21.2/33 8. Jesus of Nazareth (R) NBC 21.2/33 9. The Chisolms CBS 21.1/35 10. Blind Ambition CBS 20.5/34 11. The Best Place to Be NBC 20.2/34 12. A Woman Called Moses NBC 19.9/32 13. Centennial NBC 19.5/30 14. From Here to Eternity NBC 18.9/30 15. Mr Horn CBS 18.5/29 16. The Sacketts NBC 17.5/30 17. Greatest Heroes of the Bible NBC 17.4/28 18. The Critical List NBC 17.0/27 19. The Pirate CBS 15.4/25 20. Moses the Lawgiver CBS (R) 15.4/30 21. Women in White NBC 14.0/23 22. Studs Lonegan NBC 14.0/23 23. A Man Called Intrepid NBC 12.5/21 24. Hanging by a Thread NBC 12.4/21 25. The Innocent and The Damned (rpt) NBC 12.4/23 26. The Dark Secret of Harvest Home (R) NBC 10.3/18 27. Wheels NBC (R) 10.0/18   NBC showing the most mini series for the least return.  The Innocent and The Damned was a new title for Aspen. Maybe they thought people would be fooled into watching a rerun. The Wheels rerun was truncated due to dreadful ratings. Originally all 5 episodes were going to be shown, but after dire ratings for ep 1 and 2, they showed a summary of eps 3&4 before playing the final episode.
    • I agree. With that in mind, I think we've pinpointed a good amount of 1980s and 1990s time slot hits.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy