B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

The actress that played Steffy has said in interviews that she thinks her and Carter would be good together...shame.

Sheila and Quinn are very different.  SHEILA was always more cold and lethel...a slow burn.  Quinn has always been more emotional and messy.  Yes..both are unbalanced but very different kinds of psychos.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Just now, Soaplovers said:

The actress that played Steffy has said in interviews that she thinks her and Carter would be good together...shame.

Sheila and Quinn are very different.  SHEILA was always more cold and lethel...a slow burn.  Quinn has always been more emotional and messy.  Yes..both are unbalanced but very different kinds of psychos.

Jackie Mac has said numerous times they should give Carter/Steffy a go but you know CBS don't wish to "soil" the white women they hold dear.  

• Members
11 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

Jackie Mac has said numerous times they should give Carter/Steffy a go but you know CBS don't wish to "soil" the white women they hold dear.  

Not quite considering they've already put her with a black man. The fact is Liam is her "Ridge" so to speak so any man she is paired with would only be a temporary roadblock to her being reunited with him 

• Members
Just now, Cheap21 said:

Not quite considering they've already put her with a black man. The fact is Liam is her "Ridge" so to speak so any man she is paired with would only be a temporary roadblock to her being reunited with him 

Oh really?  Was he allowed to touch her?  Did they kiss onscreen?  Did they have a love scene?  Did they go frolic on the beach like Steffy/Hope always get to do when they fall in wuv?  Asking for a friend 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members
36 minutes ago, ChitHappens said:

Oh really?  Was he allowed to touch her?  Did they kiss onscreen?  Did they have a love scene?  Did they go frolic on the beach like Steffy/Hope always get to do when they fall in wuv?  Asking for a friend 

Yes they did

• Members

I loved marcus and Steffbut of course brad bell had to break them up t put Steffy with Rick cause the actress who played Phoebe couldn't be back full time.

I wish Sony and/or CBS had a say in this case cause Brad Bell did not inherit his father's talent.

• Members

Everyone is going gaga over Katie's brilliant swimwear fashion shoot idea...but who the hell debuts a swimwear line in the middle of July when summer is halfway over? By the time they get orders for the line, it'll be August and summer is nearly done with people looking towards fall fashions. A swimwear fashion shoot happens in May at the latest and thats a stretch

Sheila: "Surely Eric and Ridge have shared a woman before, but his own stepmother?" Why is she surprised? Ridge has cheated with his stepmother before

• Members
3 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

Everyone is going gaga over Katie's brilliant swimwear fashion shoot idea...but who the hell debuts a swimwear line in the middle of July when summer is halfway over? By the time they get orders for the line, it'll be August and summer is nearly done with people looking towards fall fashions. A swimwear fashion shoot happens in May at the latest and thats a stretch

Sheila: "Surely Eric and Ridge have shared a woman before, but his own stepmother?" Why is she surprised? Ridge has cheated with his stepmother before

I agree totally about the timing of the swimwear shoot. Just ridiculous. I expect more from a show supposedly highlighting the fashion industry.

I felt the same way about Y&R doing a Brash & Sassy hockey photo shoot and campaign-- just as the Stanley Cup playoffs were winding up.

• Members
17 hours ago, Gray Bunny said:

Meanwhile...

A reminder of what these ladies are passing over for the likes of Wyatt and other weenies... 

Good Lord, who is that?! (Am only just getting back into the show after many years away). 

• Members
9 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

Wow!  What an observation!  I totally agree. 

Archived