B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Nice to see Myron & Wigole hamming it up in swimsuits 1 day after Lizzy (based on yesterday/today being same B&B). Gone and forgotten. Never to be mentioned again, I hope. 

ShEvil & Gomer Pyle. Thank goodness KB is so skilled at working with subpar actors 

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please register in order to view this content

Just 2 days ago they were in turmoil over the baby and now they are all happy modelling for FC? When  did Nicole become a model anyway? She tried it once and everyone decided she needed to stay away bc she sucked

Sheila's return has been a big flop

• Members

The Sheila thing is stupid.  She just shows up and orders everyone around...the whole Charlie scenes were laughable.  He's been informed who she is and what she's done and what she's capable of - so he then drives her to the Forresters because she orders him to?  She doesn't have anything on these people to be ordering them around - tell her to buzz off before someone drops a house on her.  Like she did with Katie "PUT IT DOWN KATIE."  She was trespassing and has no reason to be turning up at all of these places.  I rewind to watch so that's all I really saw - I skipped the photo shoot stuff and laughed also - like someone else said...in the past couple of weeks they have all of this angst over Lizzie, finally it just flops and ends, and the next day we're having a party???

The other thing I have a problem with is how we have a pattern now of all it takes to do on this show is kiss someone and then you "cheated".  They did it with Rick/Caroline and Ridge.  Kissed him so it's over.  Ridge/Brooke/Quinn - oops, you kissed him so now I'm gonna marry someone else.  Now it will be Eric/Quinn (who I don't really care about anyway) - but - you kissed Ridge so it's all over.  There's probably others I forgot about but - Whatever happened to at least sleeping with the person and then really make it cheating??

• Members

I find it interesting that in the past, Bell shows had their villainesses spend entire scenes talking to themselves. This time in 2017 we heard Sheila's thoughts. I miss the monologue scenes, I think they could work these days too.

• Members

Although I really liked Kimberlin Brown's portrayal back in the days, it's totally implausible that any of the Forresters would allow her back into their lives after what she put them through. Steffy and Thomas especially should hate her guts after she shot their mother, but realistically Brooke, Ridge and Eric should also hate her and refuse to have any dealings with her ever again.

• Members

There are different kinds of cheating. Physical cheating and emotional cheating, or both. Sometimes emotional cheating is worse because a roll in the sack can happen once and it's out of a person's system, but if real emotions are involved it could signal something much more significant. I don't know if that's the case with Quinn and Ridge, but I like that they haven't slept together, not yet anyway. Maybe Brooke realized the kiss between Ridge and Quinn spoke to something more powerful, something Ridge and Quinn have yet to even acknowledge to themselves, and that's why she ended things. Just a thought.

• Members

Finally catching up.

OMG. Wyatt and Katie? LORD. I did not see that coming. Is she finally going to put some gel on his hair? Maybe even hairspray?

I gotta say, much as I don't care about Liam and Steffy, they remind me of something straight out of VANDERPUMP RULES, aka vapid L.A. rich 20-somethings. I guess they're successful in that regard.

The Sheila stuff was good. Of course Quinn goes and acts a fool and incites trouble. Stupid bitch. And they used one of the classic scores when Sheila threatened Quinn. I thought we'd never hear that again!

• Members

Probably nobody is going to get this, but after I read this I just had to reply with: "But what she gonna look like with a chimney on her?"

I'm enjoying Sheila so far, it helps to have low expectations when it comes to this show nowadays.  I'm living for the end of each episode she appears in when the camera zooms up close on her, all sinister-mugging.  I'm all for some cheesy, campy fun while this story lasts.

So, that was the end of the Lizzie story?  And everybody lives happily ever after, huh?

• Members

One of the reasons that I can relax and enjoy the Sheila story (other than low expectations) is that I have the feeling they won't go TOO far with her, i.e. return her to the persona non grata status. At least I hope they won't and that, whatever drama she creates, it still allows her to roam (relatively) free for now. Otherwise, this whole 'redemption' kick will be for nothing. 

DON'T F U CK this up, Bell!

Archived