B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Isn't that the truth! They held this secret for so long and boom - 4 episodes - two afternoons with Gomer Pyle and ShEvil figures it out with no proof - GP didn't even mention the lipstick or whatever he saw - let's herself into the mansion and tells Bad Santa. No blackmailing/making Quidge squirm? No subtle convos with her dear friend Brooke?

The pacing is way off on the show now - the emotional Lizzy resolution to having BOTH mothers partying it up for a photoshoot the NEXT day. Myrna, yes, because she won and she's a pro model. But Wigole, who was an emotional wreck.... Just weird. Eh, at least B&B gives me great opportunities for constructive criticism. Plus, it's a fun H8 watch and only 18 minutes (or less). 

• Members

Somehow John McCook, Caitlyn Jenner, and Sean Connery were all siblings separated at birth.  I don't know when it started but Eric and his "SH" sounds kill me.  "...innapprorpiate thingsh with my SHUN!" 

• Members

I think JMC loves to indulge in those hyper-dramatic outbursts LOL I enjoy him.

As for Coco and RJ... I watched a bonus clip the other day, featuring the two of them. Ugh talk about emptyness...! I actually felt sorry for the writer.

• Members

This show - Good Lord.  What a letdown with the Quinn/Ridge reveal - it's already over.  All of these people keep a secret, and then Sheila figures everything out in one show and blows it. 

By tomorrow, Quinn and Eric will be divorced, he will have married Sheila, she will have moved in, and her picture will be above the mantle.  Bad Santa gets anything that happens to him as far as I'm concerned.  Hopefully she'll kill him.  LOL.  Along with Wyatt, Liam, RJ, and CoCo. 

These same plot devices are so recycled on this show. 

Archived