B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Man f--k this show. I hate how every time something goes wrong in Michael's life, they have to blame it on Julius as the villain

Please register in order to view this content

Please let this be the end

Katie and Wyatt? Its obvious they have no idea what to do with her. I have a tip. Drop her! The character lost her place on the show the first time Brooke cheated with Bill. Katie has been on borrowed time since then. None of her storylines work

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't take his comment seriously. Gray Bunny and I go way back before he got married and he knows me too well. But in this case he was wrong. I've never cared for this actor in the role. It's unfortunate they have never gotten it right where Thomas is concerned.

• Members

Cheap, the only way I'd accept Heather Tom leaving is if she went to Y&R. I don't agree that she's played out because Bradley Bell is a limited writer. There are endless love interests for Katie if they were focused on giving her a proper love interest. I still can't believe Brooke languished around for what felt like years when they could've easily put her with Carter. Same with Maya and Rick. They had such huge momentum and Brad just gave up on them and now they have baby rabies. Why aren't they still a power couple raising hell? Hell, he love triangles, put the in one. Do something interesting other than all this baby nonsense.

• Members

Ain't that the truth!!!  He is burnt out! He has no clue what he is doing. So many characters are being wasted....Katie, Brooke, Carter, Rick, Wyatt....the list goes on. I loved the Maya/Rick/Caroline triangle when both were going at it for Rick's love before this Myron nonsense Bradley Bell came up with. He totally ruined it!

• Members

But the thing is Bell IS the show's main creator and the character of Katie simply doesnt fit into his B&B. Who the hell is Katie Logan? They seriously have her change personalities anytime she is in a new storyline. NOTHING  done with her since the first Brooke/Bill affair has worked in her favor. They keep throwing things at her and it all flops. They even teased her and Liam for a hot minute and I dont think this Wyatt tease will be much better. They could put her with Carter but honestly where could that go? That would be a dead end pairing especially bc they unfortunately havent given Carter many layers. I dont see much potential there and it would be another Donna/Justin thing but worse bc they have no history or familial  connection that could be played off of

When I saw the Nicole/Maya story crop up, I joked that it would be wrapped up by July and look its done on June 28. Bell always does this with the black characters. Cart them out for a baby storyline and have them appear alot in one month and then throws them back in the attic. Im almost expecting Sasha to come back in September with Zende's baby just as he and Nicole agree to try adoption. One month custody battle? Bell's plots are so predictable

• Members

A plus about B&B's production schedule and 18 min format is the ability to end s/l that aren't working quickly. That's just what happened with the Lizzy nonsense. Shove it in people faces for 6 or 7 straight episodes at end of May, review feedback and kill it by end of June.

I can't recall Rick having scenes with his parents about this issue. They didn't even bother dragging Eric and Brooke into that mess. 

Now there's nothing for Rick, Myrna, WigCole and Zombie. 

Ans @Cheap21is so right about Sasha's absence and the 'shocker,' we've been calling that for months. 

• Members

Watched yesterday because I heard the Avants were great.

Sigh...  Those scenes were long and boring as [!@#$%^&*] and I'd give just about anything to be rid of Karla Mosley at this point.  Bug eyed valley girl is so annoying.  AMH is always a joy, however!

Sasha is the one with charisma but we are stuck with the 2 dud sisters?  

Katie daydreaming of Whyutt already?  Pacing is a thing of the past on this show.  So ridiculous!  The meat that comes with such a story [Katie with Bill's son] will more than likely be ignored.  They will be planning a wedding in 2 weeks and Bill will provide the jet and honeymoon.  Ugh!  

• Members

I don't get the point of Sheila coming back at all, but whatever. It's funny how they've watered down Sheila-lite, Quinn, in the meantime, but will most likely shift gears back into psycho mode soon after Kimberlin Brown leaves again. 

Meanwhile...

Please register in order to view this content

A reminder of what these ladies are passing over for the likes of Wyatt and other weenies... 

Archived