B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

I guess Bradley Bell decided not to put DB in the whole triangle mess coming up with Thomas. He's just pulling sh!t out of his ass. Katie and Wyatt is laughable and just awful. So will Katie be [!@#$%^&*] him to get back at Dollar Bill and Quinn?

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Charlie's metric for if Sheila is an old friend of the Foresters is whether she knew who Pam was? She only came to town a few years ago and Stephanie was estranged from her prior to that. Heck most of the Forresters didnt even know Pam until she moved to LA

zW7bsT5.png

Why was he orange?

He has brought that up and so did the doctor. Its Nicole that is fixated on bring pregnant again but the options have been presented to her. The only explanation for why she is ignoring that is that she is mentally messed up and caught up on her emotions

• Members

That scene between Julius and Zende was almost genuine drama. The anger Julius has over Maya is so interesting. I do think Zende should have brought up adoption as an option but I also think, psychologically, it was very interesting that he's against keeping Lizzy because she's not his child. It's messy, but it's drama.

And, yes! Sheila's back at the end of the week. Again, things going way too fast, but we all knew the Ridge/Quinn thing would set Sheila off. Good to see they gave Sheila and Brooke a scene, even if it was merely to further the plot. The moment the stranger bumped into Sheila and she snapped -- oh, boy. That shot of Sheila looking directly into the camera with the crazy leaking out of her was superb.

That's a shame, because the two have a pretty decent amount of chemistry, and their scenes were nicely written. The actress playing Sally is fantastic. If they continue to nurture her character, she could be a star on this show. I honestly thought they'd drop them as soon as Sally apologized to Steffy but, for now, they're committed. And I'm not complaining about Thomas spending two episodes walking around shirtless!

+1

• Members

You know damn well you'd be complaining if his six pack turned into a keg. 

Wyatt/Katie. Yeah. They're throwing spaghetti at the wall for sure. By December, Katie will be flirting with Julius. Or Pam. Pretty much a crapshoot at this point. 

• Members

Eh..he does nothing for me. Now as for you and your six pack...

Please register in order to view this content

Oh hush!

Lord today's show was so boring. From Wyatt/Katie apparent pairing to Liam/Steff boring mess....the ending with Shelia and Quinn was good and I could see a bit of the evil Quinn we once knew.

• Members

Count Dracula.....

Please register in order to view this content

Wyatt has already been in two of the worse triangles and now a pairing with Katie. Bradley is reaching...he has no clue on Wyatt or Katie. I wish Y&R would ask HT to return.

• Members

I've been praying for the day Tom went back to Y&R but it doesn't seem that's even in the realm of possibilty I've wanted it for so long. I can't help but still imagine Tom playing Victoria and how her Victoria would handle certain situations that Heinle completely flops at. Heather's Victoria would never put up with half of the crap that Billy put Victoria through. Heather just has more fire to her as an actress. Heinle and Tom should have long switched roles, Heinle as doormat Katie and Tom as fiery headstrong Victoria. But nope, we're stuck with them in roles that don't suit them.

Count Dracula ... LMAO. I really hope no one told him his hairstyle and facial hair looked good. I'm sorry I sound mean but it does him no favors. This show couldn't write for Zach Conroy but they can write for Darin Brooks? And Scott Clifton? Liam is and has always been a joke of a character. I just don't take Clifton seriously in the role of Liam, he comes off like a child who doesn't get his way.

• Members

It would. Heather was just perfect as Victoria. Heinle just pales because of how perfect Heather was. Heinle is such a blah actress. She's had a few decent moments, and i think Sussman is actually trying to write Victoria in character but Heinle just plays her so mopey and pathetic.

Archived