B&B - June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

Zach's character never had ties to anyone in LA. They could have easily made him Wyatt, Quinn and Dollar Bill's son. I don't have a problem with Darin Brooks. I think he is a better actor than Scott Clifton. Clifton IMO seems full of himself. He is only good at comedic acting/goofball type of stories. I am just glad that Liam and Steffy's wedding flopped visual wise and in the ratings. After all the pimping Bradley Bell did with them.....the wedding was a big letdown. But by then he already had new pets in Quinn/Ridge.

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed. I do think Brooks is better than Clifton, wasn't saying Brooks was bad. Liam and Steffy flopped because no one cared anymore. Look how long that mess was dragged out, first with Hope then with Wyatt and then with both of them and then Hope goes ... wash, rinse and repeat. By the time they finally married no one gave a crap. And like you said Brad has his new pets Quinn and Ridge.

• Members

As someone said he stopped caring about Liam and went full throttle on Quinn and Ridge. Brooke was an afterthought too. He wanted to force the Brooke/Dollar Bill pairing by having Quinn and Ridge kiss and turning it in to some big secret. Which it wasn't the case. Liam had long been put on the back burner when his wedding happened and poof no interest at all and I loved it!  I am sure Bradley was banking on big numbers for the Ridge/Quinn mess but that didn't happen either.

• Members

Terrible episode: I actually stopped watching after the first break. So much for CoCoPuffs' discretion with GayJ, Judas is just awful and H8ie stealing WyNot's ideas. Ugh. Why can't H8ie just be smart?- she ran FC - oh, that's because Brad has his personal 'war on women' going and only men can have brains. Sad, actually, pathetic.

• Members

You're so modest.

Seriously, CoCoPuffs and RJ are NOT needed in this show. Why are they on?

I hate the way they are making Julian the bad guy in Nicole's story. Myron should be grateful that Nicole even went through having a baby for her.  I am not caring for Zende in this story either. He keeps saying how Lizzie is NOT his bio child. So what?? Neither were your parents b!tch!

• Members

I didn't pay attention but now I will

Please register in order to view this content

I didn't know Lynn and Wayne had a son that old....LOL or one for that matter...LOL

Hmmm..they have two sons...the other is Grady....I think Hank is much hotter.....

• Members

From Soaps.com

Actor Hank Northrop, son of "Days of our Lives'" Wayne Northrop (Dr. Alex North/Roman Brady) and "General Hospital's" Lynn Herring (Lucy Coe) is set to appear on the June 29 episode of "The Bold and the Beautiful" as a waiter at Il Giardino, according to Soap Opera Digest.

Friday, June 23rd, 2017

I believe he was on yesterday, too, but I'm not positive

• Members

Some observations of today's episode:

1. Nicole's extensions/wig were a little better today.  At least it didn't look like they were put on at the last minute during a blackout.

2. Wyatt's hair straight up looks like Lou Ferrigno's hair as The Incredible Hulk!

3. R.J. and CoCo kissing really does look like two siblings making out with each other.  Ew.

4. While the Lizzie story has quite a few problems, it's 10 times more interesting whenever Julius and Vivienne show up.  They've been the saving grace of any Avant storyline (and sometimes the show as a whole) since they've came on the scene.

5. Yes, Julius is overstepping, but how the hell did Zende, Rick, Maya, and Vivienne think it would be a good idea to gang up on Nicole like that ...

6. Which leads me to my last observation.  Reign Edwards actually shed real tears y'all!  I know that she's limited somewhat as an actress, but she has an appeal to me that makes me root for her, so it pains me whenever she has a scene that calls for her to cry (and Lawd she's had many recently) and she can't get the waterworks going.

Archived