dragonflies

"The Conners" Discussion Thread

On 4/3/2020 at 2:35 PM, victoria foxton said:

Glad to hear.  Even now, 3 seasons later, I sometimes have to take a moment when I'm watching to think - wow, we're really back in Lanford in the Conner home, after 25 years away. I love that this show is a success even as a Hogan Family-like reboot. 

18 minutes ago, Gray Bunny said:

Glad to hear.  Even now, 3 seasons later, I sometimes have to take a moment when I'm watching to think - wow, we're really back in Lanford in the Conner home, after 25 years away. I love that this show is a success even as a Hogan Family-like reboot. 

Same feelings I have. I'm happy for the cast that the show has been a success and I really enjoy it. 

Whoo hoo! Love checking in with the Conner family :)

Maybe they'll finally touch upon Jerry and/or Andy next season? 

And something I know we'll never see, but it'd be nice, if they were to make note of the anniversary of Roseanne's passing,  giving an opportunity to bring back peeps like Anne-Marie, Nancy (Sandra Bernhard!), and Crystal... to which, we can get clarification on the status of Crystal & Ed during these last 20 years... 

Wishful thinking, I know. Glad there's a Season Three :)