Y&R: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Nick is trash. Can he be taken out back and treated like Ol' Yeller? Pretty please? God.

Nice to see Jill again.

I forgot that Christine was still around ... LMAO

What's so ridiculous about the show Chit? It's better than Pratt's trash. It's better than MAB's trash. By a long shot.

I love Nikki but she has no room to talk about anyone. The former stripper and drunk.

I can't believe Victor is the voice of reason and not the one ready to burn Sharon at the stake.

But seriously, why does Faith get more airtime than like half the cast? Come on ...

I liked Lauren and Paul talking about Mary and even Carl got a mention earlier when Paul and Christine were bickering. But I guess that's boring to some

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Some people need to chill IMO. It's literally only been a couple weeks and they haven't even started their own stories yet. It feels like they're doing some cleaning up before that starts, my guess is that it'll start be the new year. It's also the holidays so it's gonna be all about family and warm moments. They've already dropped some hints about what their story plans will be (The new guy Ravi and Lauren's financial problems) but I'm willing to be patient. I don't need to see big explosions and characters acting ridiculous to keep my attention. 

• Members

Agree with this 100%. I'm enjoying the show in a huge way. I haven't in years. I honestly have no complaints. All the character's reactions make sense. For example, If you're Team Nick or Team Sharon, it's hard to not see where either is coming from. Both sides have valid points. With Pratt, it would have always be that was one right and the other is wrong, and we all know who would have been wrong, in the example I chose. lol 

• Members

Nick is looking like an pass to some.  And yeah she is in the wrong, you don't ask for more time with the daughter of the man you just got busted for kidnapping his other child.  Nick went to bat for her, didn't press charges, let her come to the baby B'day party  and she turned around and sued him for visitation of his child she kidnap.  Nick hasn't tried to to keep Faith away from Sharon upon learning she kidnapped his son.  Its his 1st Xmas with his son, it was selfish to ask Nick to give up his holiday time with Faith, but I am glad it bites her in the pass  B

Archived