Kay Alden back at Y&R

• Members

Sally and Kay are switching roles from those they had in early 2000s.   In those days Sally wrote breakdowns and submitted character and story arcs to the head writers.  Now it will be reversed. We don't know if Kay will strictly collaborate/submit story ideas and will also write an outline per week.  But if they continue to rolls the title credits the way they have we may see Kay listed with the script writer on a particular day if she ends up writing breakdowns.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

omg. I cannot believe I am reading this news. I've been so broken down by YEARS of CBS hiring the purposely wrong writers for this show, by YEARS of CBS trying to turn Y&R into some ABC hybrid, by being told that rehiring KA was a pipe dream we should all forget about... I simple cannot believe my eyes. I can't. 

• Members

Meant to post this here, but her former colleagues are congratulating her on her Facebook page, and she acknowledges what a difficult job she has ahead (in a response back to Jim Houghton):

Jim Houghton Happy for you, Kay. You and Sally...just like old times! Have fun, above all -- have fun!
24 hrs
Kay Alden Nelson Thank you, Jim! We're both excited, but well aware we have a challenge ahead of us. But I think it will be fun!

Archived