Kay Alden back at Y&R

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This makes me very happy. Clearly CBS is committed to Y&R based on the moves from the past few months. Except for Jack/Phyllis/Billy, Sully and Bella reveals, the canvas is really wide open for new stories. Even the Adam story has mostly been wrapped - Nick/Chelsea has been teased since last winter. 

• Members

I think it's more that no matter what they've done, he still hasn't stuck for their audience from what I can see.

I could not stand him as Jason Morgan and I actually prefer Billy Miller despite the bad writing, but I wouldn't be shocked if they swap shows again. Regardless of whether Miller ever returns to CBS, I always knew Steve would come crawling back to GH when his protection (JFP) was gone. Further, it seems both Pratt and Jill - who I had suspected were gunning for each other as Pratt liked his producer credit - got iced by Young. With Burton it was always only a matter of time before Frank Valentini pushed a Tale of Two Jasons on us.

• Members

I'll admit I didn't totally mind him at some points, but ironically ever since JFP left, I now see what a waste of space he's always been so I would be shocked if they let him stay another year....

As for Billy......the character is beyond damaged and redemption....(well lots of characters on the show are) and they can off him too....I know they won't, especially since Alden created the character of "Teen" Billy  but he's probably the least salvageable character, so I wouldn't mind if they killed him off for good and maybe came up with some decent story for Phillip III, just so one of Jill's sons can be on canvas......and no I don't mean Cane.....(hope to heaven he will be gone too)

Archived