Y&R: March 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In spite of the entire trial story being utterly ridiculous, it is satisfying to see Victor be found guilty for his sins and go to jail finally. My big regret about this whole thing is that I am sure he is going to conveniently start having heart/epilepsy/brain tumor issues(remember him acting confused at times?) that will facilitate him being let out of prison to be treated for. 

TPTB were still trying to pull at the heart strings though, even having the family remember the times Victor wasn't a jerk, like somehow that excuses his behavior. His final statement was nauseating. So even though he was guilty we're supposed to feel sorry for him. I don't.

THIS!!! I agree completely. It was MAB who ruined the Victor/Sharon friendship. The first marriage was a mess and really was just a ploy to get Sharon away from Adam at the time as well as for Sharon to get joint custody of Faith or something like that. Then to go back and have them fall in love in for real and what not was a disaster. 

• Members

I just get the feeling some illness will explain all his [!@#$%^&*], he'll get out, and Nikki (like the beyond STUPID woman that she is) will take him back with open arms.....OR....he'll fake an illness and get released. He'll be out by the end of June IMO. 

• Members

Victor will file an appeal, of course. He has plenty of reasons to get a new trial. The court will grant that and Christine, knowing she can't convict Victor twice will strike a deal for time served, a fine and community service or probation. They actually don't have to do anything extreme to get him out. 

• Members

Aunt Jack has always been a pompous, sanctimonious, hypocrite. I'm just glad that GT is being paired with someone her age. What was the point of 'de-aging' Phyllis to keep her in the geriatric set? This was overdue and they found a really great screen partner for her. I never watched JT on GH, but he really has breathed new life into the Billy character. 

• Members

The only off thing I thought was the other day when JT Billy was asking GT Phyllis "What about Daniel and Lucy too?" A very valid question but the entire Daniel character had seemed completely erased by this point in time it's almost had to even remember now when MS Phyllis had her tentacles all over. 

• Members

I noticed that as well. It's better they keep Daniel and Lucy off canvas with GT in the role. Even with Summer, she looks more like a big sister than her mother, which is probably why we see far fewer scenes with them together. Ordinarily, Phyllis would be hounding Summer about supporting Victor and trying to reason with her, but that hasn't been the case at all. 

• Members

Yeah, but it's impossible to see Phyllis as older than Billy now. They look like the people who belong together in this story, while she and Jack look completely mismatched. Hell, I thought that Jack was too old for Phyllis even when MS was in the role, now it's just ridiculous. Love may know no age, but the camera does.

• Members

So I watch occasionally on Pop ... wanted to burst out laughing as Victor beat up that loser in prison. Grambo is kicking ass ya'll ... please. LOL. And those nasty miserable faces that man makes? He must be so unpleasant to be around. Victor as the cartoon villain of the show will never work.

And what's more distracting than the age difference between Phyllis and Jack, which actally isn't THAT bad, ya'll, but the problem I continue to have is Tognoni playing her like a butch lesbian who really needs a lay. Gina plays her sooo butch. It's distracting.

Archived