Y&R: November 2015 Thread

• Members

Well the "classic" episode aired today ended up being last year's Thanksgiving episode where Nick went on a bender got stuck in the bear trap and fantasized about Amy. Grace, Phyllis, Sharon and Avery before Sage saved him. 5 minutes I decided to change it because I realized I could live without seeing that ep again. 

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. CBS/Sony will not allow a Dru recast under any circumstnce now - they can't. Basically, unless VR returns to the role, we won't ever see Dru on our screens - and that's OK because without VR there is no point in ever reviving the character. (Plus after seeing what happened to Phyllis, even if they hired a solid, perfectly capable actress, who knows how they would change the role.) 

• Members

As I've mentioned before, I've had email exchanges with VR on the diversity topic - and we're not exactly on the same page - and she and I had a few really insightful, productive discussions that focused not only on our differences, but also on the areas where we had common ground. I applaud her for standing by her convictions even at the risk of her TV career. It does take risk takers to effectuate change - think of how Hunter Tylo's huge risk changed the entire entertainment industry's approach to pregnant actors. Suddenly, writers and directors found creative ways to work around something that previously 'unworkable.' 

• Members

I'm tired of the Sharon gas lighting by this doctor... I like Joe w/Lilly its a nice change but it looks like he's either setting Cane up or he's being... set up.  I'm confused by the Ashley/Stitch/Abbey storyline.  I've never cared for Chelsea much so I don't really care about Adam since he's stuck to her.  I do enjoy him in scenes with other people eg Victor.

This Sage worship in writing is a turn off...I loathe when writers do this.

I don't care that Hillary can't remember Devon because they deserve everything that's going down right now.  Father son triangle looks like Neil is going to skate ....he's been forgiven.  Looks like   mother daughter triangle I'm confused as how Stitch can bounce back to Ashely after banging her daughter.

Tired of Dylan running around trying to prove something without  being on the police force.  Kevin storyline is getting on my nerves..I see no chemistry w/he and Mariah..they pack no heat yet she's stuck with him.  I too agree that Mariah could be a better written character.

• Members

Meanwhile Joe is going under the bus for a Lane reunion! Perhaps Joe will be paired with Abby after Lily dumps his ass for Cane, and Abby breaks off her engagement with Stitch after she finds out that he's still in love with her mother Ashley?

• Members

I get where Ashley/Stitch/Abbby SL is going..  We all know what a horrible mother Stitch has, yilkes!  We also know the sacrifice Stitch made for that selfish harpy, who clearly wasn't worth it.  So he and Abby won't be together long. That's ok if she ends up with Joe.  Then Stitch can have the woman that he needs.

Archived