Days: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

The only way I'd have found this kind of rush acceptable is, again, on the 30-minute Prospect Park online start-ups, where they were experimenting with their pacing and story speed in very different ways on both shows and where they were having growing pains. DAYS is in its 50th anniversary on a network, there's no excuse for this. At least the material was solid and the performances great.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm laughing, but also, they could've done something like that. Do an episode that spans a few days or weeks. Play with and break the form. For as strong as the past two episodes were, scene-, dialogue-, and acting-wise (errr, Ciara aside), they should've found a way to make the pacing and outlining match. It's absolutely bonkers that Hope has had two husbands drop dead in under 24 hours!

• Members

They even had Ciara mention the 24 hour thing yesterday, like they're impressed with themselves for it.

In 24 hours ... Hope gets married. Hope makes love to her husband. Hope's husband tries to kill her for her money (which I now know started as 250,000 in 1983). Hope dies for a minute. Hope's ex husband murders her current husband. Hope's alive, admitted and discharged from hospital. Hope has PTS. Bo reunited with the family. Bo goes to the doctor and is diagnosed with an inoperable tumor. Hope makes love to her ex-husband. Bo decides to leave Hope to Rafe in his will. Bo gets farewell party. Bo says goodbye to all the family. Hope's ex husband dies on her lips.

In agreement, they should have definitely taken out the coins for TICML. This was no buy 3 get 2 free bin moment (no offense to Kelly).

• Administrator

Been watching some Bo/Hope montages for the past hour.  :( 

This one has my all time favourite Bo/Hope scene - the puzzle box scene (I can't find the full scenes on youtube. If anyone knows where I can see it, please let me know).

Montage/Clip in spoiler tag:

This is another good montage:

Archived