Days: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

Madonna did strike first. She basically called Mariah an idiot and said she rather be dead than be Mariah Carey.

Madonna wasn't selling as much as Mariah in the 1990s - she suffered due to her Sex era - but yeah she was still huge. Her irrelevance in  being current didn't happen until the 2000s.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

KA/PR have rarely ever seemed uncomfortable with each other onscreen even when they didn't like each other which I believe was for the majority of the 1980s.

I feel you on the part in bold print. I loved their version of Bo and Hope circa mid-1990s. That puzzle box scene locked me in and those "fake" but very hot Santa Rosa flashbacks with them going at it like rabbits, dayum. That said, once I got over them. I GOT OVER THEM. See you. Recording over you. No looking back. But now I'm feeling it again. [Somewhat thanks to my ongoing YouTube binge-a-thon] The story rush is ridic but I'm feeling them and the history. I think I watched this fan made video below 15 times today. I don't mind what is going to happen to Bo's character but I also would not mind if he had stayed on longer.

• Members

Lol dead. Um did Bo just tell Hope today about the tumor and then die by the end of the episode. What in the hell. Will say I loved all the flashbacks though. It's crazy to think Peter and Kristian didn't get along in the 80's, because they sold the hell out of that love story.

Archived