Y&R: August 2015 Discussion thread

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Abby is being written as so self-absorbed, why should I care about herossible relationship with some new guy? She's completely immature and ego-driven, and she doesn't even listen to or care about her partner's day or troubles. 

Abby was a better partner with Tyler, but she's regressed since then.

• Members

There was no suspense in the reveal at all. I am assuming most if not all knew who it was. The flashbacks with Harding and those he offed were so cheesy and badly done. Harding wasn't even in town or mentioned at all when the mystery started. 

• Members

This has been my gripe for months. Phyllis almost begging permission from Aunt Jack to confront Victor with him? Seriously, GT and the fans of the character deserve better. Just like JC, GT is giving a full performance, no matter how they've Stepfordized her. It's a real shame when intelligent women played by talented actors are mere props for their so-called men. Today was just painful to watch those scenes. GT/Phyllis should be fierce and banging dudes like Adam, Ben and Joe, not wringing her hands about Aunt Jack. The 'real' Phyllis would be leading the hunt for Marco and coming up with all sorts of schemes to track him down. 

Regarding the Scooby Gang. At least they are using Mariah and the wonderful Camryn Grimes that is the only positive I have to say. So now Marco's hands are clean, which is what I foresaw weeks ago, when PB is having a much more fun time playing Marco than Jack. The reality is that Marco's 'crimes' are salvageable now (because StePhyllis will agree to keep quiet about her rape to protect Aunt Jack). 

• Members

Its a shame that PB can't make Marcos a totally different character than Jack. All the twin stories from GH to now Y&R have shown how TG and PB are so overrated as actors. Yes, you can tell PB is having fun playing Marco but he overdoes it in the scenes. Today's show was truly horrible. I hope the Y&R viewers will soon get fed up with the writing and tune out like they did at GH so that a writing change can take place.

• Members

I think I rather have Jill offscreen then being gutted even more by Pratt thank you....

I just feel so embarrassed for Kate Linder still being on contract, when they clearly will never have real use for her......the next time we will see Esther is going to be when Cane and Lily decide to remarry for the 100th time next July.....

• Members

When I saw that snarkfest between Sharon and Phyllis at Hevon's wedding,  I knew it was an anvil falling about Sharon's baby.  Sure enough, there's a rumor from someone who says they saw scenes filmed on a Y&R site tour.

Archived