Days 50th to feature a "killer twist"

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

James Read is leaving? :(  I must've missed that casting news.  There goes the long term villain I wanted.  DAYS needs one badly.  They haven't been able to cultivate one in such a long time.  Enough of these short term villains. 

• Members

Can we please send said killer over to GH to cut some of that dead weight? Lord

I'm not sad any of those who are going are leaving. BYE!

I have no issues with James Read but I don't get the appeal of Clyde as a villain. I was trying not to laugh when he was threatening the lab tech the other day. I think he could have had potential. Maybe if he becomes more sinister but yeah, no. Too much time has been wasted on him and Kate being made the fool by him just bugs me.

I dunno that anyone would come back to the show just to be offed. Aiden's already out so I assume Clyde kills him or Ben loses his [!@#$%^&*] and kills people. I can't see them killing off Bo AND Aiden. Hope will already be stuck with Chase. It's more angsty if Hope and Bo begin their slow and long (hopefully, just like Steve and Kayla need a long, slow rebuild) inevitable reunion with Hope raising a bitter moody (my thoughts) Chase. Of course with Ciara probably falling for him while hopefully hating on Bo for abandoning Hope and not the other way around.

I'd rather not see Guy Wilson play Sonny being murdered. Please spare us all THAT tragedy. It would provide a lot of story for Will, Paul, Justin, Adrienne, etc. though if he were. I doubt it though. Sonny probably skips town after learning about Will/Derrick playing Paul.

• Members

Another serial-killer plot?

But, you know, this being DAYS and all, I am sure some, if not all, will return from the dead down the road.  In fact, they're probably scripting the resurrection scenes as we speak.

Archived