All- characters that would/would have looked great as couples

• Members

I couldn't think of a catchy title for the thread but I was thinking of characters I wouldn't mind seeing as a couple.

Days - I wouldn't have mind a Abby/Phillip pairing due to the history between Kate/Laura.

GL - I don't know what but I wanted to see Holly & Josh for some reason.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Depending on the casting, I wouldn't have minded Mike and Billie hooking up on DAYS if only because the potential fireworks between Laura and Kate would have been fantastic to watch.

Another potentially juicy hook-up: AW's Alice enjoying a May-December relationship with Jamie Frame, whose very conception almost obliterated her relationship with his dad, Steve, and kicked the Steve/Alice/Rachel triangle into high gear.

• Members

On Y&R Nikki has been married into just about every main family the show has ever had. She should have hooked up with Stuart Brooks at some point. He could have been her sugar daddy. Imagine the conflict with Nikki & Lorie.

Nikki and Lucas or Lance Prentiss.

When William Gray Espy returned as Snapper, a Lauren and Snapper pairing could have been interesting. Maybe a Snapper/Ashley pairing.

• Members

They wasted true chemistry on days by not doing Chad/Will.

I think if Carly would have stayed in the 1990's she would have been hot with Peter on Days.

On GH In the 1990's I saw some chemistry between Laura and Sonny at times. But I don't know if I would wish that on her.

• Members

On GH, they started a romance between Ryan & Felicia. I thought Jon Lindstrom and Kristina Wagner had nice chemistry and looked good together. But Felicia had amnesia and then they quickly turned Ryan into a homicidal nutcase so things never went very far romantically. That was one storyline I wish had played out a whole other way. I would have even gone for Kevin/Felicia, especially as I didn't like the Felicia/Mac pairing.

• Members

On DAYS it would have been interesting if Jack and Diana (Matthew Ashford and Genie Francis) had hooked up. They had great chemistry as rivals and were (just barely) starting to become friendly when Genie left the show.

Archived