B&B: Character being recast

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BB probably will go with Ridge/Caroline/Thomas. Caroline and Ridge aren't a couple I see lasting long. Ridge will go on back to Brooke eventually I think. I'm good with a recast though. AG was fine to look at but a stronger actor should be playing this role. Darken up Thomas. This bracket needs a guy like that.

• Members

Honestly, I think with the recast of Ridge with someone who can act, B&B realizes that they can step it up. AG was OK, but definitely lacking in depth. I don't mind a recast of a legacy character - a lot better than bringing on someone new. I imagine Thomas will be around Nicole.... though I suppose Ivy could be in the mix, but even though they aren't 'related' - just ew on the same family name combos....

• Members

I wonder if Matthew Atkinson would make a good Thomas....I know he's pushing 30, and may or may not be off Y&R completely, but it wouldn't surprise me if that's who they cast....he's definitely eye candy as well....

• Members

Ew. No. Let's not jump from one eye candy but useless actor (Gregory) to another (Atkinson). Just, no.

If they're going for the same type/look, might as well go for someone like Robert Gorrie. Or anyone who can act, really.

• Members

maybe, Thomas will come on for Maya? I mean considering Ridge has been shoehorned into the SL as the big 'disruptior' and all... his son comes back to town, and he's one of the few peeps that gives no f*cks about who Maya USED to be... wink.png

no, he can't. He really can't. That said; neither can Brant Daugherty.

Freddie Smith would be a good choice, tho. Esp. now that he's free...

Archived