B&B: Character being recast

• Members

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/bb-recasting-thomas

A casting call went out for the role of Thomas Forrester, Ridge and Taylor’s son. B&B is seeking a handsome, tall, Caucasian man in his 20s with a great physique for the part, which is tentatively schedule to begin in June. Adam Gregory was the last actor to fill the role, from 2010-14; the character has been living in Paris.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why not just bring back AG? He was cute until Bell got bored and dropped him off canvas. Although I can understand it if AG doesn't want to come back because of this..

Recasting him is a good decision with JMW returning full time and Ridge being back. Taylor back too please?

• Members

hopefully this one can act and has the charisma this role demands. The other guy was nice to look at (really nice!) but aside from that he just didn't POP.

i hope they make an olden days dad/son love-triangle between Thomas/Caroline/Ridge! Like while Caroline was away she and Thomas got REAL close? I mean id Caroline supposed to be in Paris? Hmm.

• Members

Emmys don't seem to matter if they don't look good without their shirt on. Just ask Justin Torkildsen.

Still, Adam Gregory wasn't that bad. A little bland, yes, but they gave up on giving him story after the debacle with Brooke. Just look at Lawrence St. Victor. I thought for sure he'd be a goner, yet he's stepped up and they've been giving him great material now.

Archived