GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh. They're going to bore me to tears.

LMAO quartermainefan. "That creature". DEAD. (But I agree)

And chit, not saying Linda Tovar is some amazing actress, but Rosalie just seems ... more mature than Michael and I like them around each other but I don't think they'd work as a couple. I'd rather them than he and Sobby. We traded one creature for another.

• Members

OMG I hate the writing on this show.

I caught up with recorded episodes. Shawn is at the house and Michael walks in and Shawn just leaves because Michael called Dante? WTF What kind of mob enforcer is that? If I was Shawn I would have told him "I followed Luke here and he met with Helena, they're protecting something in the basement and I want to know what it is. You can come down there with me, or I can knock you out with this crowbar and go down alone. Your choice."

There are tougher non-mob people in my neighborhood.

So sick of the Fluke story, and the mob crap. I could tolerate the mob if it was well written, but GH isn't well written.

• Members

Anna has the SAME DAMN conversation with Jordan every single week. What was the point of their hospital scene today? IA when Jordan said she's like a pitbull

Why the heck would Sonny call Michael about Luke? Dumbass why not call someone else who wouldnt slam the phone on him

3Lyzlqo.png

what the hell type of haircut is this?

Where is Franco? Have they explained his absence on the show? Unless I missed it, it makes no sense why we aren't seeing him. They should have said he was transferred or maybe had him get into a fight and put him in solitary confinement\

Nathan and Maxie are in bed again tomorrow :rolleyes:

GH got no noms last year though so they "gay" storyline must have made an impression

Archived