Y&R: Casting Call

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The Jack character needs to infuse more of the "John" character at this point. John was still a romantic lead (hello, Jill), but was the stabilizing force and rock for the family. Jack is played as fretting and pretty unstable.

As was mentioned above, Jack should have lots of spawn out there from his playboy days. Seriously, just bring a kid around Adam's age It was still a huge mistake to kill Jack/Nikki unborn child. That kid would have permanently sealed the Jack/Victor rivalry. Now? If they are bickering, it's like old ladies out of habit.

• Members

Somewhat. I didn't find in his writing though that he was invested in making her the town matriarch, which she should be. If anything, she's been what she is now--a sounding board for Abby and all her gossip. I want Tracy to be the real "Greek chorus" of the show and have an opinion in everything. I'd actually like to see her [and Ashley too] reach out and help Sharon. Seeing as Ashley did something somewhat similar to Sharon's recent crime, I'd like for Ashley to be tossed in her orbit and be her friend. Be a shoulder for Sharon to cry on.

• Members

She is lucky, and we the viewers are lucky to have her. Since she is a size ten and over 50, Pratt will likely stop using her. I, myself hope that this doesn't happen because now that all of the Abbotts are back in town[w/Kyle no doubt on the way], I want them to stay on. A recast Abby in a few months wouldn't hurt since MO stinks up the screen [good thing she's pretty....].

Anyway, Maitland is one of their best assets, and let's hope she makes out better than Jerry Douglas........

Archived