Y&R: Casting Call

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who ever they bring on will be hampered because he will be put in a triangle (quad) with Summer/Mariah (Austin). I can't see it taking off anymore than when they put Tyler and, to a lesser extent, Austin between them. Maybe they will make it more about their parents then them. Then I can see it picking up some steam.

• Members

They play Jack like he is in his 40's anyways so what's the difference. I don't see TPTB at Y&R being invested in any of the younger generation. They just don't give them the airtime or attention to story. If Kyle takes off, it won't be long before they put him with someone in that 40's crowd. Victoria comes to mind.

• Members

Peter B. did a live chat with Eileen Davidson and said the Keemo storyline was his least favorite of all time. They will never bring that character back as long as he has any say.

I thought the last Kyle was decent and he and Hunter King had nice chemistry, a lot more than she does with this guy playing her insta husband. I hope we can see Kyle and Mariah scheming to break them up and then maybe falling for each other in the process. Maybe usher Fen in there someway too instead of Kevin's tired ass.

• Members

I just hope they get the casting right this time. It doesn't bother me that Jack has a young son. That's par for the course for a rich guy like Jack. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Phyllis or Kelly end up pregnant by Jack in the next year. Not that I'd like that to happen, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Archived