The Young and the Restless SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Members

But if the show had gone there, GLAAD would have put out the bat signals SO fast. They would have claimed Rafe sends a negative image of gay men as mentally disturbed individuals who shouldn't be trusted to behave rationally within society.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN ASKING:

Sharon Case debuted as the third actress to play Sharon Collins Newman Abbott Newman Newman McCall, on Wednesday September 7th, 1994.

Michelle Stafford debuted as the first actress to play Phyllis Summers Romalotti, Abbot, Newman, on Monday October 17th, 1994.

• Members

Don't blame me, lol! Blame the writers and the bang-up job they're doing in whitewashing Phyllis' character. If it isn't Jack and Summer going on about her like Elton John went on (and on and on) about Princess Diana, then it's Victor kneeling at the cross -- excuse me, sitting aside her hospital bed -- willing her back into life. I truly cannot wait for these next several weeks, as word of her resur--, er, recovery spreads throughout town. Jack, of course, won't believe it's her until he sees the holes in her hands and feet. And Nikki -- all she'll have to do is touch the hem of Phyllis' gown and voila. Goodbye alcoholism, and goodbye multiple sclerosis, too.

Archived