The Young and the Restless SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad that Kristoff and Shemar rewrote the material. If you look around you can find their first scenes together after all these years posted online... It felt like someone else was writing, which explains why it was good and better than expected.

• Members

Eileen Davidson is listed as recurring as per the credits. Guess that's why she'll be able to do both shows.

I just find Avery and Dylan to be so dull, I almost fall asleep every time I see them on my screen. No life there.

• Members

Ooh, I am digging the Neil/Malcolm flashbacks. Reminds me of better days.

Every time I see Crimson Lights, the place looks junkier and junkier to me.

Sigh. Victor and Nikki fighting. Again. Because they think that's the only way we care to see them, apparently.

• Members

Shemar classed that show up again immediately. He was working on a whole other level than most of the relative n00bs in the scene and he elevated KSJ, who can be very good on a better written show.

Nikki is plastered. Are we sure Victor isn't also blind?

• Members

I had to run some errands, so I didn't get to watch the rest of the episode. (I will, though, later on.) But believe me, Nikki, you aren't the only one who is tired of hearing about MS. I so wish Josh Griffith had never brought that into her life.

Yep, another Idiot Plot.

Archived