The Young and the Restless SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My god this Abby is a twit. She makes the show virtually unwatchable. She is truly that dreadful and makes me cringe whenever she is on

LMAO at Neil and Malcolm talking about and arguing about the last time Malcolm was in town and left, only to show flashbacks from 10+ years ago instead. I get why, but those make no sense in context with the specific circumstances they are referencing

Meredith Baxter looks like Alley Mills

Stitch and Kelly as siblings....wasn't implied that they were possible ex lovers before that reveal?

Avery and Dylan have the same conversation every day they are on. BTW, Dylan is boring. He's even more boring than Jason if that's even possible

After all these years including some of their most recent storylines, Victor cant tell when Nikki is drunk?

• Members

Kevin could be Mariah's BOB (Bend Over Boyfriend). It's about time that soaps explore this "relationship" angle. Seriously, the Kevin character should've gone off canvas with Jana. I actually really enjoyed that relationship - it was a mistake to get rid of her character, especially in the awful way they did it.

• Members

Nick and Sharon's engagement was beautiful. Glad that they have finally been able to make their way back to each other. They've only been married once right? Of course the succubus who ruined them before is now awake

Why is Victor all over her treatment anyway? He is not family and all types of laws are being broken here

Michael really cant get it up for Lauren? I wonder where they are going with this

tumblr_mk4dq8Og3i1r36e39o10_500.jpg

It wasn't that long ago that this show had a bunch of hot guys. What happened to all of them?

Archived