The Young and the Restless SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It may be nonsense to you but It is not to me. I really think the shows need our support and the nonsense complaints about the shows are annoying at best..I would love to come on these boards a read positive feedback more often than I do..it is sure refreshing. I don't come on here to be "cool" and if being cool is to rundown actors and writers then I prefer not to be.

I agree..Neil gave her an out..She should have taken it.

• Members

No one said you have to be negative, but your attempts to control what other people post are annoying and futile. It's not our job to entertain or "refresh" you. We are writing our thoughts, why don't you stick to doing the same instead of trying to control the rest of us? Whatever, in future, I'll simply ignore you.

Interesting because I feel the opposite about Cady. She's completely unoffensive to me, but in the sense that she's almost not there. The character is devoid of all personality now.

• Members

I thought today's show was pretty good. Somehow when Abby's with Victor she's not nearly as annoying and she looked great with her hair up, big jewelry and red dress. She also tried to play nice with Kelly who also looked great today.

Even though it's pretty unlikely that Phyllis would be able to get out of bed on her own after being in a coma for so long, so far I like the new actress.

I also appreciated the fact that Victor apparently got his secretary back. For a long time now people have just been able to burst into his office at will. Today Mariah was properly announced and Victor got to give her the old "I'm going to pretend my work is more important than your presence". Love it when he does that.

I don't think Austin really fits on this show. He brings nothing and seems to make Summer more boring.

Archived