The Young and the Restless SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Supprrt the show folks..we have very few shows left..If you hate it don't watch but please do not post because we need these few shows to stay with us..Have watched all of them since the beginning and there is always days that won't be terrific but if you do not watch you will never know when the great days are happening.

• Members

To give Hevon fans some crumbs before crushing them. By the time Hevon gets together, who will really care? They are soiled forever with Neil. This should have gone down so much better, but the goal of CBS Daytime is to NOT have a black pairing that the audience actually wants to see. What is the best way to destroy a WOC with potential on YR? Give them to Neil/KSJ! Over it!

hillBilly and Chelsea? I guess this is ok until Adam returns. Gonna need some conflict. MCE and Justin are going to be fire!

Didn't pay too much attention to anything else! Hate what's become of this show :(

• Members

I am going to be optimistic on Hilary and say that this is TPTB way to show her losing for her bad deeds and will build her character back up later. But only about 1% of my heart believes that. The other 99% says they are sabotaging the character so they may be justified in sending her on her way. It doesn't matter that she is building something with Devon that viewers seem to like. Her pairing with Neil flopped. And this is what matters since he is the lead. Hilary will suffer the same fate as all those before her.JMO.

Archived