The Young and the Restless SEPTEMBER 2014 Discussion

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No JFP wanted Gina Tognoni it was unanimous. It's no secret Gina's audition was given a standing ovation. JFP loves Kelly but Gina did better on her audition but yes Jill loves Kelly so she created this role for her. Sullivan would have worked as Phyllis she's a dynamic mover and shaker but Gina was the right person

• Members

I guess he could steal some of Devon's money in a business scheme or something. But Devon is a billionaire so I don't see Neil taking it all. And he would need to do that for it to hurt. Besides that would just come across as petty. They are father and son. Not business rivals or even funding brothers.

• Members

Exactly. This desire to have Neil go berserk with revenge doesn't make any sense to me, especially if one knows the character & who he is, but I guess the show is so boring that anything to shake things up could help.

After all, we might as well prepare for the f-ckery that will soon descend on Genoa City. ph34r.png

• Members

Oh, I have seen worse expectations than Neil going berserk. I saw some people on SOC hoping for Victor to hear about this "horrible thing" that Devon has done to Neil and Victor making Devon pay by taking all his money. Victor getting involved in this to protect Neil's honor by taking anything from Devon is the most asinine thing I have ever heard! As if Victor would care about this. As if Neil would ever condone or allow such a thing. But as you said, action is action.

• Members

This is way Hilary is being written. The way she's always running to see Devon, you'd think she would've been relieved after Neil mentioned wanting a divorce. She had already had a night with the man she truly has feelings for, but no she's begging Neil to stay with her. I really HATE the way these writers have chosen to write the Winters' characters. We aren't going to see any other woman constantly telling Devon she has to see him, and wants to be with him. Then turn around and beg Neil to stay with her. If She's not slapping Devon, she's kissing him. I'm getting bored with the headache of her back and forth with the father and son. Devon would be better off moving on with a woman that can make up her mind.

• Members

This story hasn't made sense since Hilary slept with Neil and they had to explain the relationship as "daddy issues" because viewers couldn't understand the attraction. Not sure why writers are insiting on Neil being involved with Hilary. But it seems dictated from above. Resulting in a poorly written story lacking consistency and any rational motivations for Hilary. She is a plot point as opposed to a real fleshed out character.

• Members

Neil asking for a divorce by pleading with his wife to leave him because he is blind reeked of punk ass loser. Who would leave someone after that? Why not say "this marriage is a mistake and I want a divorce"? Then you have dumb ass Hillbot begging this man to remain his wife. That was not the problem. The problem was which flashback they chose to show in regards to how Hillbot views Neil and this marriage. She didn't beg to stay after thinking about how the family would turn on her because of the affair. They had this bitch flashback to when Neil gave her the ring, meaning she truly loves him. I lost my damn lunch after watching that filth!

Come on in, Chucky! I'm sick of this bullsh!t!

• Members

They want the audience to believe Hilary loves Neil and the pairing is viable. And yet still, no one believes it. They have twisted this story to the point of breaking it to make Neil and Hilary a rootable pairing and Neil a rootable character. I also think that Neil and Hilary are the pairing TPTB want. It has been written that way from March. I am just waiting to see how much farther and longer are they willing to go in pursuit of it. I am sure the end result will be the total destruction of Hilary AND Devon resulting in Hilary being sent off canvas along with another one of Neil's kids. Such a waste.

Archived