ALL: If only they'd done it this way...

• Members

Totally agree. A wasted opportunity to put the actor on contract. Kevin wanting Luke after all and Luke rebuffing his advances would have been great to see. Kevin trying his sneaky ways to get rid of Noah would have been better than the Ameera crap, daddy serial wierdo and z twins...ugh....all that s hit was so unnecessary ...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ameera on ATWT would have worked with Casey. They had chemistry but she had to marry a gay guy and Im sorry Jake silberman was horrid and still is and he didnt even like the role. I dontt know why he stayed as long as he did.Luke's Chemistry with Kevin and then Reid was on fire

• Members

I think the main problem was that Luke was the male gay Lily..."every," gay man in Oakdale (all two of em) fell madly in love with that pouty, boring, annoying boy.

Though I did think Luke's step granddaddy kissing him was kind of a "is this ATWT I'm watching or Passions?"

Reva and her lost years could have been great story..much better then the breast cancer stuff. That should have been done by Holly or Vanessa, as it just screamed "Reva's latest BIG story," and "Were stumping for Zimmer to win another emmy." The problem was that Reva's lost years storyline was ridiculous and the majority of GL viewers didnt want a Prince on the show with a fairytale kingdom..it had ABC written all over it. Also, Brad Cole...uh, okay, I will just leave it at those dreaded two words, Brad Cole. What could have worked was more of a gothic storyline with Reva involved with the two brothers, on a Florida Key estate and follow the basic storyline (they would have made the Richard character darker and more obsessive, like he knew who Reva was but was kind of holding her on his estate.. but then they did that with island hunk already...Reva's stupid BIG stories post resurrection all run into each other.

• Members

And I knew I was getting old as step granddaddy was all kinds of hot while Luke was always, ugggh to me.

If I was Luke I would've let it gone on a little longer..cause as much as I love her, you know Lucinda wasnt putting out at that time.

• Members

I remember that storyline actually and it did no one any favors. I thought it made Lucinda look particularly gullible, which Lucinda had never been in the past. From the very beginning, I remember Lucinda being particularly attuned into her sexuality and that of the men she dated, married, slept with. I'd have thought her gaydar would've been particularly accurate or at least she would've had her instincts.

The whole story was particularly poorly done but sadly in keeping with a lot of the way the stories were written in the last decade.

• Members

I agree with all those wishing for ''Levin''. Luke and Kevin had undeniable chemistry and it's a shame they never went there. Luke's whole story was really good around that time, I loved the friendship he had with Jade as well (now she was a great scheming character!).

''Nuke'' was a bore and I think I'm one of the few, but I found ''Lure'' to be a bore as well.

• Members

TRUTH. Luke was much more interesting when he was simply a screwed up teen dealing with his parents' various marital woes and generally crazy family. People bust on Jake Silbermann, but the honest truth is Van Hansis is a marginal (at best) actor who had like two fairly good scenes of Luke's coming out, then crumpled under the weight of Pissy's bad writing and becoming the face of daytime's gay "effort".

Archived