Tyler Perry's 'If Loving You Is Wrong'

London

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I haven't watched the full ep. just pieces last night.

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF at Quan's mom!  She's most definitely about that life.  If Brad moves out and back with Alex, I hope Randal's mom moves in. I loved the bond she made with Marcie and I'm going to miss her.

• Members

I like Quan's mom! She gangsta. That scene was long but I liked it bc she was so good. She reading him though about Eddie's shooting. Wasnt that like 2 seasons ago? That means it was like what, 2 days ago on teh show?

I cant stand Kelly's ass! Why is she spilling tea about Marcie to these chicks that dont like her? She's such a snake. Isnt she like mid 30s? I find it annoying how thirsty and schoolgirlish she's been acting

• Members

I forgot to mention Marcie. WTF was that BS that Perry wrote? He basically had Marcie make Alex out to be the victim bc Randall preyed on her and manipulated her into dropping her p-ssy on his dick. WTF?!?! He is working overtime to try and redeem her

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Kelly: "He's rude, he's insulting, he's obnoxious..."

Lucille: "Yes, he can be."

Girl........LOL,

Please register in order to view this content

Kelly's nosy ass is ALWAYS in the middle of the bullsh-t

Welp for Kelly...HAHAHAHA! Thats what her goofy ass gets for being so thirsty for a man she's known less than a week. It would have been even more juicy if she found Ramsey with a guy

ETA: 

7087855.jpg

watching right now and did this fool really propose to Natalie in McDonalds (TP's equivalent of it). What in the ghetto hell?!?!

Julius' father just died. How the hell are they already having the will reading? They havent even buried him in the ground.

I CANT with Julius's mistress and wife going at it with each other. Ratchet.

F--k TP and his writing for Alex. Its ridiculous

Travis....why is this f--kboy back?

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

My ass is heated! That final scene. When all else fails, Alex goes to her racist country father to try and sic him on the evil black man that took advantage of her? She ain't sh-t

Kelly also aint sh-t and needs to STFU. Shouldnt she be at work? Im glad Ramsey was turned off by her attitude and how quick she was to assume the worst. Grace was dressed like a whore? Girl bye

Esperenza needs to have SEVERAL seats. She pissed me off confronting Claudia and Im glad Claudia called her out on it. I cant beleive she left work so she could march over to Natalie and tell her the bulls--t while she was working. WTF!??! She couldnt wait till both their shifts were over? Now she got Natalie heated and from the previews it looks like she leaves work to go after Lucian. Esperenza, you the donkey of the night with your Evelyn Lozada looking self

Lucian...it wasnt just the females pissing me off. Why he act like he has power? He may be old but he's just a rookie like the other younger cops. I didnt like the way he was talking to Andrew

Randall...why is this f--kboy still around? He's too cocky for his own good

• Members

LMAO at Alex's mom saying she lives in a mansion

EFqirzj.gif

Yes, yes, and more YES!

Esmeralda...she's a gossipping lying ass bitch. She tells Natalie she wasnt sure what she saw yet is adamant with Kelly that she saw Lucian kissing Claudia. Esse? Since when did she start calling her that. Kelly sees Claudia and runs and calls Esse. WTF?!? Didnt she JUST tell her not to jump to conclusions? Of course now she got this dumb bitch worked out and pulled Natalie into the bullsh-t. Ugh! Kelly is ALWAYS in the middle of everyone's bulls--t

Why does Alex think she could have a future with Bra? She is not sexually attracted to him. She admited that when they have sex, he doesnt satisfy her. A vibrator can only take you so far until your whore ass starts cheating again.

Brad and Marcie signed a lease together and within 2 days, he's already moved out. I hope she has money to cover his rent

Did Claudia grow up in this town? Id imagine she did since her mother was with the cartel guy for 30 years. Why would she go undercover somewhere where she grew up?

When Joey got shot, why did Natalie just stay there at the stairs instead of running to his side?

Kelly and Travis....I didnt get the point of all that

Why would Alex take the baby downstairs when she heard all that commotion outside with her racist family. What a lame cliffhanger. I was hoping for a who shot Randall one. So many suspects. With Claudia already on the street and Natalie asking Joey to go there, they could have had a shooting and we the audience not knowing who got capped, Claudia, Randall or Joey as each have people out to get them. I cant beleive after ALL that buildup this season, they didnt feature Julius in the finale and he wanting to go after Claudia

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

LMAO CHEAP! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

I was in tears at her parents and that mansion line really made me laugh. I'm like... a nice house is what you call a mansion?  Ok.

Ese has been said since the beginning but a lot of the times they fall off of that and when it is said, Kelly is the only one that calls her by that nickname.  She is the literal worst, I love the actress and the character to a degree but NO, she's such a gossiping slag that can't keep her nose out of other people's business. Lushion got a loooooot to do with Natalie, and the fact that she continuously believes these miserable, single hags is annoying as hell. She needs to just talk to her damn man.

People on FB called it with Lu and Claudia being FBI and undercover. I'm so mad Claudia is so lame at her job that she wound up having Esperanza dig into her undercover past. They could have either trained her or got her to do something else because she's not getting close to NO rookie. She barely said a paragraph to Pete before he was in a coma.

I was in tears when Ramsey wasn't with the bullsh-- with Kelly and how he's like it's cool and no thanks. She's so desperate, like ma'am he already told you that he did not want to come into your house and then you try and ask him if he's sure.

Marcie had me cracking up with her lines, calling Randal a psycho and then before all that calling Alex a dumb bitch while telling her to shut up.  She loves a good fight and wants a fair fight for Brad. I ain't mad at her.  I'm with you though Cheap on Alex previously saying that sexually he couldn't satisfy her meanwhile he was giving his all to Marcie that one time and she seemed like she would have given him a A+ as opposed to Alex's D, E and F grading system.

I agree about Natalie just looking at Joey instead of going to go help. I hope he doesn't die. They can take Fawn, I don't care about her or Quan and that storyline.

• Members

@@London

Apparently when I made the Alex gifs I forgot to make one of her mama going in on her ass. Don't worry, Im on the job.

LMAO, she travelled all that distance to get her ass kicked, cussed out and spit on by both her parents

5Fodtn5.gif

tumblr_mywsy5C76z1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Edited by Cheap21

• 3 months later...
  • Members

The show returns Sept. 13 if my Guide is telling the truth.

I checked on Facebook to see if they added a teaser trailer and they have not so I went to YT and WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Where the hell is Cheap21? I need to dissect this video. I know this little boy is not coming around after Lord knows how long and threatening Kelly. Where the hell is fine a** Ramsey? Hell, I'll take Justice at this point.

Oh my damn, Tyler MIGHT actually succeed in surprising me with these upcoming episodes!

Edited by London