Tyler Perry's 'If Loving You Is Wrong'

London

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Hahahahahaha frequent. I know but I love it SO SO SO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. I can't stand her so I'm loving that she's getting all this -- what's done in the dark, will surely come to light and...

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Awwww Mamma wouldn't lt Daddy come out locked and loaded... at least I hope. LMAO where would she have stashed the baby? Her dad is like completely unbothered. I need to see what the mom does when she sees the complexion. I was in tears when her mom was talking about the GPS in the car -- they are such country bumpkins.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

http://i.imgur.com/Eh9BW7r.gif]

http://i.imgur.com/59uQ40v.gif]

Randall stay getting his punk ass beat. He cant handle what Brad got

Can Ramsey's dumbass read? How is he going to ask Marcie if she just had a baby bc of the sign on her yard. Does he see Marcie's name written on that sign? At least he's cute, right?

Pete?  Good lord, his shirt was tight as hell. He's so damn slow. Why are the good looking guys dumb on this show?

It took Alex's ho ass an entire season to get out of that damn bed and go home

I felt for Natalie. Thats too real and how these white cops in the media be coming for black people. I guess at least he didnt kill her. How did she get up so quickly though? Ive seen people get tasered and they stay down longer than that.

She has a tv on top of a tv

Kelly: "Im in the middle of everything" Bitch, you put yourself in the middle of everything

What the hell? I could have sworn the baby was darker before. He looks white here

I loved the doctor's side ponytail

Man this dude cant act.

HAHA at the end. I cant beleive we are going to have to wait till next season to see Alex's ass get dragged by her father

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I was away for the holiday and didnt see last weeks show till Sunday but didnt get a chance to post. Plus, I wnated to get home to make the gifs.

Nah, Pete looks like a gonner. I cant imagine him living. I think he died but the DVD he left Lucian will come into play, so he's not really needed anymore from a writing perspective

• Members

And this is why I <3 you and your remain my favorite poster. LMAO! But your eye candy!  At least there's Ramsey who was missing in the finale... Boo!

You're right though. I was in tears when he looked like he was crying after seeing Eddie talk to the Captain.

• Members

That's why I say I don't know WTF they plan on doing with Eddie, like where do you go from here? I mean when he dies I'll be sad because I'm losing eye candy and that's about it -- Oh and some of his humor because he has some funny lines.

But I liked that Lu took it one step further and bust a cap in his vest after he tasered her.

• 3 months later...
  • Members

They're baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I am so happy ILYIW is back for Temptation Tuesday. THat baby is soooooo cute! Damn, I mean I figured the mom was racist but to just hear all that come from her mouth too was a lot. I still don't know WTH she called Brad when she said what she did.

I feel bad for Alex's childhood, I still don't like her.

Brad brought this world of whatever down on his own. I was happy at least the mom saw through that and told him this is his fault. I laughed so hard at Brad kicking that sign down and then when Randal returned from his shopping extravaganza he put up a new one.

Glad Marcie and Brad are moving in together, I need for those kids to see their new sibling too.

Pete had one of the longgggggggggggggggggest "death" scenes I've ever seen play out on TV. Glad that other cop did the right thing in the end although it does not make up for the ambush and him not helping Pete out when he needed it.

I love Eddie but he needs to pay for this.

Natalie and Lu... I'm annoyed and Lu needs to find someone new.