DAYS: June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love it that Allison Sweeney does these exit interviews and NEVER mentions she'll be airing for 5 more months because of DAYS' taping schedule.

I guarantee you she was told not to say anything about that, and it's ridiculous.

• Administrator

The last 3 weeks was so pointless. Of course the killer had to be Gabi since Camilla was leaving. I just knew the WhoDunIt would be so stupid. Those storylines are rarely good.

• Members

Considering all the build up to have him be this bad guy that half the town hated, I hate how they killed Nick off only to have it resolved so quickly. What a waste indeed. This is the type of story that should have lasted months through the end of the summer to be honest

• Members

Well, they had to get the incubator out of the way so boring WilSon get the baby free and clear, so they resolved the murder immediately.

I realize Gabi isn't well-liked, but seeing her going to prison on a second offense when scumbags like EJ haven't paid at all for their crimes burns me.

• Members

Up until now she was one of those criminals that was skating around free not paying for her crimes and as KMan said above me, its only now bc the actress has left that they are doing this. She should have been jailed 2 years ago but she got a free pass just like EJ and the rest. Should have been jail or death to get her off the show in which case, Id have been happy with either outcome

• Members

Oh Lord, please don't tell me we're gearing up for a paralysis storyline. At any rate, I was glad that the planting of the reefers was foiled immediately, I know I wasn't going to have the patience for that misunderstanding.

I don't want Robo Wilson on this show.

• Members

Yeah Bev can go. Im glad Rory is staying & I can see a JJ/Paige/Rory triangle

Although Paige is still too milktoast forme. Hopefully her personality perks up

The actress is good

Im liking Rob Wilson as Ben. Ben finally has personality and charm

Archived