DAYS: June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

As loathed as that whole set was, yeah, it's definitely time to reinvest in them long-term. Jason Cook isn't doing anything AFAIK, and there are several actresses out there who could be Belle. I'd also suggest introducing a new villainess (NOT psychotic supervillainess) to be developed into a mainstay since Sami is leaving. Are there any other ladies (and guys) in that generation who could be brought back to the show?

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There definitely are others in that generation who could be brought back.. First of all Phillip and Chloe ( however I would wait a year or two to reintroduce Chloe- her character has been so damaged by her returns in recent years) they could make Parker Phillip's child, as he rightfully should be, and that could help get Eggbaby Jonas off our screens for good! Speaking of Chloe, it would be great to see a now-teenaged Joy on out screens with JJ/Paige, etc... Kevin and Susan were great minor characters that could really be explored into (and it would be so refreshing to see a plus-sized Susan on our screens representing a realistic all -American woman). Just my thoughts :)

• Members

Stephanie needs to return! She was a scheming bitch and could have been ushered as the new Sami with the right writing and story. She's a few years younger than the Last Blast crew but not by much.

If not here than Cassie! Crishell should have been cast as her instead of boring JoreBore. Kate could use some kids back in town and Cassie had so much potential

Actress-Jacqueline-MacInnes-Wood.jpg

I don't see her doing a different soap that isn't BB but if she did, I think Jacqueline could work well as either character

• Members

Damn, I forgot all about Rex and Cassie lol IMDb says that Alexis hasn't been doing a whole lot lately, so that could be a possibility.

I'm trying to think of actresses in that age range, but so few are sticking out to me. I mean, I'd personally take Alexa Havins as Belle or Cassie, but...

• Members

MIhS4Ei.jpg

Jen looked good last week but Granny is back. WTF kind of hippy outfit was she wearing?

Eve sure is immature with the calling and hanging up on Teresa

"Men go through you like traffic through a tunnel" BURN! Teresa calling Eve out on her hypocritical crap was delicious. LMAO at her telling her that JJ used to climb all over her.

• Members

Matt Ashford and Alexis Thorpe had unbelievable chemistry. The age difference didn't matter. Jack and Cassie, who were paired up in Tony's (Andre's) castle, would have been believable in bed together. A Jack/Jen/Cassie triangle would have worked, and it would have been much better than the Frankie story. The same goes for Jack/Jen/Sami in 2002, a triangle that many fans actually asked for following the haunted B&B story, as opposed to the Colin story. But the show could never allow the story to revolve around Jack, at least not in their second run. It always had to be about Jennifer and another man.

• Members

I waited a few days to comment about Kassie DePaiva's arrival, and I am sold. She makes a great Eve and I can't wait for her to squash little Jeanni Theresa like a bug.

Pouty JJ is bordering on pathetic with that annoying little girlfriend of his. Its time for a drunken skinny dip with Bev.

Random John still looks constipated. Marlena's interest in Roman dating intrigues me.[Even w/ Mumbles Taylor in the role}

Last week four Daniel free days! Couldn't have been 5?

Aiden's inability to talk about his wifey? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Jorda..............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ben has some potential. I wouldn't kick him outta bed for making crumbs..........................

Nicole looked Fierce today when she went to see the ArchBishop!

Best wishes to Peggy McCay. Hope she's all right.

As always, I live for Victor. Best. Lines. Ever.

• Members

When Jason Cook left GH he made it seem like he'd be willing to return to Days. There was a clip from the "Brady Soiree" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrNl8jyG3z4 (19:30-20:30) where he indicated he was happier at Days than GH.

Can't stand FF/Mimi so she can stay away. Would really like JKJ back as Philip.

Not sure who I'd want for Belle. I guess I'd be open. I prefer KS as Belle over her portrayal of Maxie. I'm just not a fan as her as Maxie, but she seems to be happy at GH (and obviously under contract).

But overall would like to see Shawn, Philip, and Belle back from that generation.

Archived