DAYS: June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

Is he a recast, this Ben character existed before him? I think he's boring and his voice makes me sleepy. I just don't have any interest in watching him be anything more than a featured player, I don't want to watch him drive a story with Abby or anything like that.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Go Nicole! I loved her going off on Jennie! Please tell me this "friendship" is officially DONE. I really like that she is lashing out. I hope the bitch is back and here to stay.

FYx460D.jpg

Her outfit is just said. Frail, frumpy and positively boring, like her

Gabby to Abby: "Ive never been your friend" BURN! Hold up, Melanie knew about what Gabby did? Am I remembering things wrong bc I thought she left town not knowing the truth. Wow, I guess its been so long

The Kate and Gabby scene was REALLY good. Probably my favorite out of her goodbye scenes. I saw Kate as seeing herself with Curtis when she was talking to her. Very well done.

Can we talk about how Will choosing to go to prison over being there for his baby being the STUPIDEST thing on this show? Really his dumbest move yet. I cant even comprehend why he would think it would be a good idea to abandon that child for Sonny.

Go Bev. I love her messing with Polly. How dumb of Polly and her friend to just leave her bag on the table with a guy they don't know

Really? IDA. Nicole was about to run off and marry Eric. He needed to learn the truth BEFORE he entered into a marriage based on a lie. Nicole owed him that and if Jen and Daniel were any type of friends they shouldn't have stood by and let him be manipulated and deceived.

• Members

I loved the Nicole and Jen scenes yesterday. Their friendship made zero sense and like Cheap, I hope this is the end for them.

Kate and Gabi were fantastic, but what can I say about Lauren Koslow that I haven't already.

• Members

LMAO at Kate and Sami shading Marlena with Marlena overhearing them. Dead at Kate throwing the Kristen tape back at her. I really love how Kate doesn't give a F that Nick is dead

Man they are dragging Gabby's exit. I did enjoy Julie coming back to go in on her. "Hope you hate yourself. For the rest of your life". BURN!

Daniel and Jennifer fight about the dumbest things. The manufactured drama for them is sickening and a waste of time

• Members

It's clear set up for Daniel and his "new patient" (gag me). And of course Ericole's breakup is all about Daniel. It's "Daniel of Our Lives" you know? I never thought one character could drive me away from a show but he's doing a good job of it.

• Members

I just watched yesterday's ep and LMAO at this PATHETIC Dannifer drama. You have got to be kidding me with this.

Paige's place sure looks a lot like Theresa's. She and JJ continue to be so boring. Did Cole actually have a line to Bev about how Paige's body used to keep him up at night? LOL WTF? Okay.

Ben holding Arianna is adorable. When he, Sonny and Will were all sitting on the couch with Ari all I could think is that they should do some kind of polygamy/menage a trois story with them.

Kate and Gabi scenes were great.

sad.png

Archived