RONN MOSS TO GH!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know why they'd even consider bringing him on for even just one show. But it shouldn't surprise me, given their casting choices.

I just want to know who they'll try to get next. Philece Sampler? Krista Tesreau? Brian Gaskill? Hunter Garner? Charity Rahmer? Kourtney Kardashian like when they got her for a day on OLTL?

• Members

I don't know anything about PS in real life but if her onscreen persona was any kind of hint it wouldn't surprise me at all if she's like that in real life. When I watched her on both DAYS and AW, I was traumatized by her hair and her hideous faces and even more traumatized by her utterly horrific voice.

I just keep expecting Cartini to cast the least talented people possible. Lol... That's why I mentioned her.

• Members

After catching TK today on B&B, anything that keeps RM away from B&B is a plus. I have no idea what GH is thinking with so many good actors out there. If you're going to bring newbies then I'm all for MW, DM, MS - all three are accomplished actresses, but RM? A multiple winner of the Drake Hogeston award? Is this part of ABC's plan to kill GH?

Archived