Elizabeth Hendrickson OUT at Y&R

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm fine with it along with her taking Esther and Kevin with her. Both are irrelevant and bring nothing to the show too. I've always said that they went wrong with Chloe when they declawed her and took her out Billy's orbit. Had MAB and future writers played on Jill/Esther's feud with Chloe and Billy in the middle, it would've done Chloe much justice in the long haul.

• Members

Had they picked an actress better suited to play a vixen fashionista in the first place I might have cared about Chloe. I sure hope she takes her scene chewing mother with her. KL was downright awful last week. And if GR went too it would be amazing. Its like all the people I can't stand are finally starting to leave Y&R.

• Members

Smart decision on EH's part. Thank goodness I won't have to see annoying Chloe badger poor Chelsea and rant endlessly once Adam returns. Not to mention Chlovin having a baby eventually.jeal0002.gif The Chloe character exiting is long overdue.

• Members

Yup badger Chelsea not to be with that monster Adam once he returns. That's all Chloe been doing the past year is opposing Chadam. It results in some viewers feeling sorry for 'poor' Chelsea. Not me though of course. Its been redundant and agitating to watch though.

• Members

And that's what it was designed to do...to make viewers root for poor Chelsea because MCE isn't engaging enough in this role to get viewers to root for her on her own. I am glad Chloe will no longer be sacrificed. But someone else will. I wonder who?

• Members

Without Chloe, maybe they can steer Kevin into a gay story - it seems much better suited for his character.... No point in recasting the character at this point. I do like EH and am surprised she's leaving, but Chloe isn't needed anymore. I think it is kind of shocking that the four of the six key players are either gone or recast (Adam, Billy, Chloe, Kelly). Yet, we're left with AH. MCE is still doing a good job.

Archived