Elizabeth Hendrickson OUT at Y&R

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chloe and Billy only interacted a handful of times when BM was there so I'm not surprised Chloe hasn't shared a scene with DT's Billy. Not even at the gala for their child. I do think its intentional. They only want Kevin around her. This whole story has been a showcase of his devotion to Chloe. It doesn't help that more people still prefer Chloe and Billy. McDaniel said Chloe and Billy have scenes coming up though.

• Members

I'm glad there are scenes coming....I was never a fan of either character or their relationship, but it's ridiculous how they have used this whole Delia device as a tool for AH and GR, considering whether we want to remember or not but Billy played somewhat of a big part to Chloe's life when she first came on and Billy returned with BM......They need to have some sort of closure between those 2....

• Members

Be that as it may be, truly asexual characters on soaps are not an option. Kevin will have to have a woman or a man in his life. Since we've already seen the unfavorable results of Kevin's relationships with women, it's time to try Kevin out with men, and see what happens. Chemistry is subjective, but I thought he had a magnificent connection with Alex. The two of them were built as friends, but the ingredients were there to make them much more than that. I'd like to see Y&R lose the fear and take the plunge with these two.

• Members

Thanks a BUNCH, JFP! Getting rid of the ONLY decent actress on Y&R. Yeah, I said it, Melody and Jess. Watch and learn, meemaws!!! After 30-odd years with this show, I am so beyond done! Goodbye and good riddance to this once-great soap!

tongue.pngwink.png j/k

• Members

Yeah, it was a nice post to her fans. And she is putting her money where her mouth is. I was just joshing about the possible reaction that might greet the news. Some of the soap press were always, like, "Acting BEHOMETH Elizabeth Hendricksen!" I found her a teensy bit overrated. Mainly because of that voice.

Archived