Elizabeth Hendrickson OUT at Y&R

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lily already serves as a talk to/cheerleader for Kelly. I think it'll be Sharon or Abby. Not Hilary please.

ETA, Kevin screams asexual to me as well. I know some folks wanted him and Chavez but I never saw all these sparks personally.

• Members

With the show in a state of transition, this isn't a bad thing. I'd say just rest Chloe and they can bring back Mackenzie, who can interact with similar characters and has enough story built up to be useful at this point. I feel the same about swapping Ashley out and giving Traci an actual story.

• Members

I just realized that, (correct me if I'm wrong) we have yet to see a scene with David Tom and Liz together right? I hate to say this but that would be the only downside to me, because for some reason I think Chloe would have looked good with DT Billy and If she is leaving i wanna see at least 1 scene of them together.....

• Members

No, we didn't have a scene. I will never understand why these two haven't interacted since the accident or Chloe's arrest. While I know that Billy never loved Chloe, it still makes no sense that she wouldn't have visited him in the hospital or that he wouldn't check on her after her arrest.

Archived