What soaps are you currently watching?

• Members

Just curious. Not much of a poll though since there are only four.

I am watching...

DAYS. I am about 17-18 episodes behind. Right now I'm at the Roberts family taking a santa picture with that weird guy from the woods.

Y&R. I am about 20 episodes behind.

B&B. I just watch at times I got excited for Ridge's return (NO idea why) and it sucks. So I guess I am not currently watching.

Not watching GH anymore expect for clips when I want to.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Days: Decided to tune in on Christmas Day. Liked what I saw. I knew that Bryan Dattilo would be getting airtime again and I had heard the EJ/Abby speculation and knew it would torpedo Ej/Sami if true, so I was in. Spent 3 days of my Christmas break watching episodes from US Thanksgiving onwards. Currently comlpetely caught up and Days has resumed its spot as my #1 show. No one is more shocked by this turn of events than me ;)

GH: Still watching. Still loving all but Carly/Franco. Am currently 3 days behind due to work being busy right now.

YR: Started watching in the fall. Typically watch as a marathon on weekends.

Haven't watched B&B since 1994.

• Members

Young and the Restless

Picked up the bad habit in 1981 at age 10.

General Hospital

Started watching in 1992 when the writing was on the wall that Santa Barbara was going to get the ax

Bold and the Beautiful

Began watching last month when TV Guide Network added it to their daily roster. Not sure I'll keep watching, though.

Prisoner: Cell Block H

The iconic Australian 1980's soap. I watch an episode or two every night before bed on my TV on my Roku (the best invention since the home computer!). I'm up to episode 455 out of 690.

• Members

I got majorly behind since I watch everything on my laptop...

That said...

B&B...only clips when you guys mention something clip worthy or HT related (she's MY Victoria)

Y&R...my battles with CBS Player are well known and speak for themselves. So my last episode was delia's accident. And the occasional clip due to whomever loves SB on YT.

DAYS...not at the moment, but have watched some awesome Kristen clips...would like to get back into it actually. Guys here making it sound waaaaay good.

GH...on October episodes and closing fast now that I can watch full episodes. Out of all of them I would say if I watch regularly...I guess it's that. Though I know I could write it better sometimes.

• Members

I watch a handful of episodes of Y&R every now and then. It's sort of weird but I tend to watch in clusters depending on the storyline and character interest. This week, for example I've watched about 2 episodes. Depending on my schedule I may watch one more episode this weekend.

I drop in and out of GH, I know most of the characters but I cannot rightly call myself a regular viewer.

Classic ATWT, I've been most consistently watching TBH.

I started to watch select episodes from the late 1970s that were posted in the Cancelled Soaps thread but I've recently become engrossed in watching some storylines from 1986, I hope that AsTheWorldStillTurns will be able to post a lot of the episodes from '86 that Oakdalian is missing.

I haven't watched B&B in well over a decade now and the last time I watched Days, I was in college so I doubt I'd recognize any of the characters now and I'm too lazy to try.

• Members

GH with one eye closed.

YR about twice a week.

BB, looks like I have given up already. I suspected not much would change, but I was anxious to see TK as Ridge - he didn't disappoint. Then Rena Sofer's Quinn shockingly became the most interesting character. But per usual, it doesn't take long for BB to turn you off. The same vicious incestuous circles that BB loves so much. Not sure why this show needs script writers when they can hire a few grade schoolers who could use some cash - have them cross out names and insert the new character.

Archived