Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think for a small number of people it does not matter if it someone who they love who gets abused. Look at Rhianna and Chris Brown. Her father who allegedly also beat her mother encouraged her to reunite with Chris Brown after he beat her ass. For some people (including women), physical abuse of any kind is not a big deal.

• Members

But this isn't his wife we're talking about, this is his co-worker, so "groping" and "in jest" don't even belong in the same sentence. There are friends of opposite sexes who have the kind of relationship where a *honk honk* *poke poke* is understood and acceptable humor, but that obviously is not the case here.

• Members

Not to derail the thread, but I will never forget a few Christmases ago when my young female cousins were talking about how "she deserved it". Made me furious and sick to my stomach, I had no choice but to put them in their place when no one else spoke up.

• Members

People and their stupidity just make me sick, and it makes me ashamed of the human race in general. The type of crazy rationalizing MM's fans are trying is not even gag worthy, it's just downright sad, pathetic and shameful.

Archived