Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Members

I know I actually first heard about her before she ever joined Y&R because of her sister and Selena Gomez. Even right before she joined Y&R she was all over the blogs after being out on vacation with Selena Gomez.

Those outs were actually put in to benefit the employees. The unions put those in to the contracts. Most actors don't use them because they like to be employed. Which is why the outs really don't benefit them. Because the their bosses use them to fire them.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know where you're getting your information but it is preposterous and inaccurate. There are scores of actors who have exit clauses in their contracts. Heck, that's how Beverlee McKinsey duped JFP!

Exit 'outs' exist in daytime contracts. Always have. Always will.

• Members

Since statistics show that 1 out of 3 women will be sexually abused in their life, the comment is not one bit out of line. Frankly, I don't know who think that you are kidding. You are a huge MM fan who has defended him and is now scrambling to find a way to subtly defend him and attack Hunter King.

• Members

That is not true. There are many cases where actors decide they want to leave for primetime/film or personal reasons and the show has to allow them out. Once you reach veteran status you can request clauses that allow you opportunity to leave on your own, but that is only once you've proven yourself and renegotiated your contract.

• Members

I was the victim of rape years ago. So stop talking like I have no clue. I know it and I llved it

I said the time of the firing that I felt that the glee over MM's dissmisal was unfair ince we had no reason why

when it was leaked weeks ago what happened between MM & HHK I said I felt HHK should not be brought into it since she didnt talk about it. I got bitched for that too.

So please once again dont talk like you know me or what I am about. Thanks

Archived