Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

I've never been a fan of Examiner.com, but I am beyond DISGUSTED with their tactic of Tom, Dick and Harry having a platform to spout whatever they want. Without linking to their report, they state that there are rumors that the actress in question was rebuffed by the actor in question and that when she didn't like that, she went to her bosses and claimed sexual harrassment. I mean, come on.

I will never say my thoughts on this allegation as that is not what I do when I report news, but there were NO rumors of any kind about this alleged rebuff until AFTER fans (or stans as some of you call them) got wind of the allegation itself weeks back and/or after TMZ's report.

I will re-iterate what I said before..."REPORT THE F'ING NEWS AND SHUT UP" and don't make up stuff while at it...

• Members

Let me get this straight, some ppl are blaming HK? What even. Let's review...

-MM was *allegedly fired from VMars for onset behavior

-- He remains the only cast member none of the others talk to, as evident via twitter

-MM admitted his firing was his own fault

-The original story said a witness saw what MM was doing

-Nobody from the cast or crew has defended him

-Cast members have said not to blame JFP/CBS

-MM hasn't denied it

-MAB is saying he should have been fired long before.

But yet HK is a lying whore. Because a fan said so. Ok.

• Members

+1, that's right JackPeyton, you said it!

And as some know, I was very plugged into the Y&R set during the Writer's Strike and I dropped a few bombs when that hack bitch from the depths of hell LML was fired...that hasn't changed. I sat on my information, though I was overjoyed to hear he was fired, even has some posters castigated me for my joy at his firing, certainly they didn't know the whole story, but I still sat on my information. And I'm still going to sit on the details because they're frankly Hunter King's business. But what TMZ reported is *allegedly* (wink, wink, Harvey Levin) the gospel.

• Members

Oh god MAB shut the fu&&k up and now u are retracting your statement once you found out the real truth. Plus she probably isn't in the know of everything that goes again. Again this bitch hates JFP all she has done is use the incident to try to make it like she would have handled this so much better and blah blah.

• Members

You mean a show whose ratings were barely a million viewers per episode? Btw Y&R is shown in other countries as well so the actors who have been on there for years are probably more well known overseas as well.

And one can be popular outside of soaps...as I said EB and KSJ are. So was SL when she was still on AMC.

Archived