Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Members

I doubt he sexually harassed and bullied anyone back then or it would have came out. I do know he didn't get along well with a few of the actors but neither does EB and several other actors on Y&R. I heard they have the most backstage drama of any soap.

Well until someone else comes forward I'm not going to assume he did this to someone else.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I find it impossible to believe that MM's bullying suddenly started under JFP. In real life, no one undergoes a personality switch, that only happens on a soap. From all the rumors, MM is exactly the same person that he was VM where he got fired for his bad behavior. MM had to be the same way under MAB. As the saying goes, "whereever you go, you take yourself with you."

• Members
Ha! One of my best friends works for Stubhub and I can hardly wait to share this gem with her.

You guys crack me up, clearly "breaking-yet-not-breaking" Toups' edict about not posting what others are saying on other sites. Just because you're not copying and pasting or linking doesn't mean that you're not bringing their crap here by describing it. ::lol:: I guess the problem is that we have too many sane people here so the discussion gets boring fast.

• Members

LOL! Well, there is subtle walking the line rule breaking where you might be able wiggle off the hook, and then there is the obvious "you are breaking the rules" where there is no getting away with it. I think the YT clips is the latter.

• Members

Until I hear otherwise I'm not going to assume he bullied other people. I have witnessed bullying before, by people who don't normally bully others..but may pick on certain people for whatever reason. Maybe there was no one he wanted to bully or harass before HK. IMO this would have come out a while back had it been going on for that long.

• Members

I'm sorry but I highly doubt people remember HK because she vacationed with another celebrity. People have probably forgotten about that by now.

I know plenty of people who don't watch soaps but recognize EB and KSJ especially. You might be right about PB being popular mainly in the soap world.

• Members

I already had read that and still stand by what I said. I do believe he bullied and harassed Hunter..but the others are questionable. If others were bullied why not tell who they were. Why only put Hunter's name on there? It can't be to spare their feelings or save them from embarrassment or else Hunter's name would have been left off too (It probably should have been for her sake) I don't doubt he was a problem on the set. But then again so is EB and apparently a several others.

Archived