Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Members

well just saw a comment to someone who was playing devils advocate and the comment to them was basically:

"Remember your comments when your loved one is sexually assaulated"

I get that everyone has their own feelings and that is great but to bring posters love ones into it and basically wish sexual assaualt on them so they see how wrong their thoughts are , thats way out of line.

To me that is just as bad as MM fans who say even if true mM should keep his gig & HHK should shut up

Whats up with people

From the Memorial show it seemed all the male stars took JC's flirty gropping as a joke so I dont see it as the same thing

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is all such a beautiful disaster. When MM replaced CE, there was such an outrageous buzz over how awesome/amazing he was and how willing he was to go forward with the "Adam is gay" storyline. So many people worshipped at his altar, and once he became aware of this, he fanned the flames and then proceeded to milk them for all they were worth. And now this. Lovely!

As someone who never believed CE was homophobic, these current developments would be so satisfying if not for the circumstances in regards to HK.

• Members

I think they should phrase it differently...perhaps, "walk a mile in HKs shoes. How would you feel if this happened to you and this was what people said to you"..."how would you feel if it was your daughter?"... I see nothing wrong with asking that question.

• Members

Well honestly thats how it began but then when the poster continued with being devils advocate the poster replied remember that when your daughter is assualted.

I believe one can get the point across without taking it that low

• Members

I have seen many comments against the Y&R actors. People are using SC and MCE early support as reason that TMZ is lying. I just saw someone vent that AH flirted with TL and that is why they are married. Because clearly that is the same thing. And of course JC's playful groping with the grown male cast members who themselves bragged about. People said GR, EB, MTS, and DD started a smear compaign. I mean really?

People are grasping at straws. No one knows what really happened but them attacking HHK and everyone else just makes them all look disgusting.

• Members

You're wrong. Actors absolutely have 'outs' in their contracts, be they in daytime or primetime or theatre or film. The simple fact of the matter is they're seldom used because actors like to stay employed. That said, some actors have 'outs' that allow them to take a primetime guest shot, Mary Beth Evans was the one who pioneered that 'out' in her contract (which was ironic given that she rarely, if ever, used it).

+1. You said it perfectly.

And not for nothing, but Michael Muhney was one of the few actors who didn't appear in the Jeanne Cooper tribute episode...

• Members

Outs for outside gigs are diffeent

If Actor X signs a 4 year deal and it has 13 week outs, that means their boss can release them every 13 weeks as long as they are given AT LEAST 4 weeks notice. If that happens they are released. If they are relased outside that window the boss must pay out the remainder of their current 13 week cycle.

Now that doesnt mean an actor can leave every 13 weeks with 4 weeks notice. These contracts benefit the employer not employee.

I have heard of ONE EXCEPTION: GL's Kim Zimmer

She had a contract that had 52 week cycles. That meant if GL axed her anytime during that cycle they had to pay her for the remainder

Kim also said she had it where she could leave anytime during that cycle as well but she had to give GL Notice and the amount of notice given was up to GL

Plus if kim enacted this and left early, GL would not have to pay the remainder of her contract cycle.

• Members

Is not HHK someone's daughter or family member...aren't they attacking her? It's kinda like, hey, how about someone treats your kid the way you treat someone else's if your child was in those shoes. They are giving perspective. Not necessarily wishing it upon someone. Basically reminder that it can happen to anyone so we all should be very mindful and diligent. But once again, I am biased. I have a zero tolerance for blaming a victim. Zero. And feel like people who even unit at it are the scum of the earth and should be banished to hell.

• Members

HHK comes from an acting family. Her sister is more famous than MM could ever dream of being. She is close friends with teen sensations like Selena Gomez. HHK does NOT need MM to give her a career boost. Also what kind of boost is this? How does this help her career in any way? People need to stop and think before they open their mouths.

Archived