Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ha... that ain't the the half of it. There was a Thom Bierdz thread on there where multiple people were posting "I Don't want any gays on MY SHOW!" , I posted in response the classic "We're here, we're queer, get used to it".... MY post was deleted, all other homophobic posts were allowed to stand. I just left and never looked back.

• Members

Fainting......

I honestly don't know why actors and actresses are even on the Twitter. I know for myself I couldn't handle it. I mean you try to tell yourself that its just a vocal minority but to even glance at 4/5 hateful comments let alone hundreds or thousands would just destroy my psyche every single day. But kudos to the actress for not responding or lashing back at the loony bin MM fans out there.

That being said I would assume that Y&R & CBS wouldn't fire MM unless they had a decent amount of evidence to back it up or HK (I"m assuming that's the actress' initials) was credible enough when she reported it. So I don't understand why people are attacking her. It would be one thing if there wasn't a pattern or if it just leaked out onto the internet before he was let go.

• Members

They also do the same with racist comments. Those can stay but the posts calling it out are removed. I got flagged once for speculating on whether they would make Sophia insecure with Neil and give her a SL about her weight (it was based on how things was playing out on screen). I was suspended for that because "how dare I insinuate that the actress' weight dictates her SL". I was like WTF. That is a common story that some soaps have done. But by that time, they were looking for ways to get rid of me so....

• Members

This has shown once again, how there are a large contingent of soap fans that are totally unhinged. When I hear things like Jaime Lyn Bauer being accosted and cursed out in hotel lobbies, the stories go on and on and on. And these are grown people??? WTF? When I watched Y&R at the age of SEVEN, I knew full well that these were actors playing a part on a TV show, that they were real people with real lives, and I knew what their real names were. These are the same fans who think they are close friends with MM because they exchange a few posts on a message board. Why can't they keep it in perspective? Hell, I've exchanged private email with Thom and Beth for 12 years now, but still don't consider them personal friends, but more like an acquaintance that I admire, the modern day version of a pen pal. Why can't people have some perspective? Are they that mentally unbalanced?

Archived