Y&R: TMZ reporting on Michael Muhney

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't have an Opinion one way or the other until he started posting on SOC. When he said that Adam never caused Ashley's miscarriage or burned her unborn fetus, that Ashley imagined it, I knew I was dealing with someone unstable...I don't mind the twitter melt downs and interviews. That's amusing. But the delusions are another matter altogether.

• Members

If they are going to bring back Adam, I hope its him. (CE) Don't care for recasts at all but will take someone who previously played the role.

Wow. that is delusional. How did everyone know it was him and not someone pretending to be him?

• Members

I hope Chris Engen is offered the part of Adam, if they feel the need to bring back this wretched character...he's really the only actor I'm interested in seeing take on that part. Otherwise, I hope Chris is laughing his ass off at what has happened to Michael Muhney, that scumbag, and is happy and healthy and that life has been kind to him and his son.

• Members

I dont think CE will come back. He had issues with all the bad things adam was doing

Why would CE laugh his ass off. CE quot in fact he walked off mid contract and could have been sued. He was lucky he wasnt.

Its not like Y&R fired CE then hired MM

• Members

SOC sucks anyway. I was banned from there because they claimed me and someone else (a friend of mine) were the same person. We even offered up proof that we were not but they didn't want to hear it. I'm assuming they felt this because we logged in from the same house (different computers but on the same network). At the time I was watching B&B and it was during the Thomas and Brooke berry boink (LOL) which fueled the Brooke vs. Taylor wars. Obviously we were not on the right side (We said nothing disparaging about other posters or actors although others had) and we were banned. SOC definitely shows favoritism. It's funny that MM wasn't banned for his comments but others were for comments against him.

Archived