B&B: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She looked like a caricature and I loved it. A desperate old hoe, that thinks she can still pull off the old tricks from 30 years ago with the sad robe and the girly voice (Brooke). Only on B&B this is something I'm looking forward to.

• Members

Yesterday showed just how ridiculous Brooke really is. No reflection, thus no self awareness. Now, that she's has discovered that she can't bully Katie into taking responsibility for her (Brooke) sluttiness, let's go seduce Ridge.

To sit there and say that Ridge leaving is the cause? Then to have her whack ass son telling Ridge that Brooke did what she had to do to survive? What?!

Brooke's loyalty to her family is a joke, and Divine, as interesting and fun as you may find her, yesterday was a prime example of just how ridiculous this character really is.

• Members

The only way I can watch is to view this show as a series of psychological portraits. Brooke will never change. But it's fascinating to watch, for the moment anyway. This middle-aged woman who has no capacity for reflection.

• Members

I've said this from the day that the most compelling thing about Wyatt is his receeding hairline...

I find the show pretty ok these days - there just lacks some spark or a blast from the past to get me really hooked. Amber, Lauren, Margo - just three names (of characters still alive) who could inject some legacy fire...

Rena Sofer is doing awesome but I just cannot get over the fact that she is basically NuTaylor witht he wacky twist, yet Taylor was never properly written off and basically the new Mrs. Eric Forrester seconds before her disappearance. For taht reason alone I cannot stand Quinn...

• Members

LOL that's the first thing I noticed about him. (since I myself was running the risk of losing my hair last year... thank God treatment put a stop to the whole process, I hope tongue.png ).

That's precisely what I feel. I really like what RS is doing but I don't like the fact that this is a new character, I think the chances the character'll be long-term are grim, plus I hate that her looks remind me of Felicia so much. Yes, she's an asset to the show right now but I'm not warming to her because deep down I feel she could get the pink slip even tomorrow.

Now, on Monday's episode:

what was that, a team meeting or a kindergarten play? I can't believe these kiddos are running Forrester's.

And what about Jacob Young? There's something off about him, ever since he came back to the show. He looks bored. Uneasy. I really don't buy his performances and the colorful suits they make him wear don't help. It was my understanding he was an 'edgier' actor on AMC. What do you guys think?

• Members

today she told him, that he is the closest thing she has to a father. He didn't throw her off a balcony...lol. That was an accident. She was an uptight goody,, goody then. Her personalities since changed and she's more like him, so they get along great...lol

• Members

I'm a day behind, but Monday Katie reading Brooke reminded that the role of Stephanie Forrester is now being played by Heather Tom. (The role being the only person who dares to call out Brooke on her "love(s)" because goodness knows the men are completely obviously to it.) When Katie told Brooke that she wants both, I died. It was awesome! I hope Katie doesn't wimp out in a week.

• Members

Brooke looks like she's been rode hard wet! The lighting does her no favors so they need to stop that angelic fluorescent sh!t! Jennifer Gareis is even more disgusting with her cement pumped face. Horrible "actress" who has yet to realize she actually got the opposite of what she may have been hoping for in the injection chair. Can't stand the sight of her!

Katie and Donna were indeed pathetic. Hate both! Katie is already having FBs of her snotty hug with Ridge. Ugh!

I'm over Bridge! That cringe worthy almost kissing laced with KKL's saliva turned me off. It was not hot and way too forced. Holding out for Quinn and Ridge. Don't wish to see the swinging quartet at all!

• Members

Bwahahaha! I love your B&B posts, even though I don't necessarily have the same reaction to yesterday's episode as you do.

I thought it was a good episode. You know why? No Tuh-WANG-Uh-Wang Hawaiian music. And no Hope & Crouching Smugness, Receding Hairline!

I thought the almost-kissing stuff was hot! Like Ridge was playing with Brooke before really getting to the nitty gritty. Speaking of which, does anybody think Bridge will do the deed today? I'm not sure. Mind you, it wouldn't be the first time a guy like Ridge shtupped a woman he had lost respect for.

Katie having flashbacks of her snotty hug with Ridge [© ChitHappens] is clear proof (in B&B terms) that the show is going to go for a Bill/Brooke/Ridge/Katie quad. As Katie told Donna, why on earth should she take Bill back when he doesn't even love her? But she can play on Ridge's sympathy for her, and his hard-on for a dark-haired madonna to counter his hard-on for a blonde ho.

Hilarious seeing Donna and Katie yap on about Brooke Brooke Brooke over a mug of coffee before the scene cuts to Brooke wrapping her legs around Ridge. Some people talk about IT all the time, others just do IT!

NO to Quinn & Ridge. I don't need to see Lois Cerullo's evil twin climb all over Ridge just when I am starting to like him for the first time ever. Quinn ruining Donna's life and making plans to torch Stephanie portrait? Bring it on!

And I am waiting for the day that Felicia comes face to face with her daddy's new love interest, because that is going to be all kinds of Freudian crazy. This will probably never happen, but I would die if Quinn turned out to be Angela Forrester. Back in the day, Angela was the child Stephanie locked away in an asylum from Eric and the kids because AF had developmental problems and Steffers couldn't bear having a less-than-perfect child ruining the family's annual Christmas card photo. Later it turned out that Angela had died in hospital as a kid, but a doctor and an imposter attempted to take her place in order to extort money from the Forresters. The Angela imposter got into a car accident which disfigured her and tried to mess with the Forresters again before leaving town. But Quinn could be either the real Angela OR the crazy vengeful Angela imposter! LOL, well, in my fanfiction she could.

Archived