B&B: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have to say with the positive way B&B handled JJ coming out on and off-screen, even with skipping Dollar Bill from being a jerk about, they are completely undoing this good will. I was going to play catch-up this weekend on B&B, but I think I'll wait this storyline out. It's not as much homophobic, but as ReddFoxx pointed out, it's completely immature, especially coming from a savvy character like DollarBill.

• Members

I don't get why Bill would think that news of Ridge being bi would upset her. If anything she's probably ecstatic about adding another guy to their bedroom. She's probably always wanted to f--k Ridge and another guy at the same time but never knew how to bring it up

• Members

what if its Taylor? She only tried to make things work with him so many times bc its what Stephanie wanted and pushed for and she also thought it was best for her kids but all these years, all she's ever wanted was Brooke and has resented her bc she could never attain her. TABrOO 2014!

• Members

Katie and Ridge exchanges looks at lunch while "entertaining" other people was gross! For once, I had hoped we could pass on the "incest" route.

So happy Hope took off on both those bozos. The show needs a break from Hope, and she needs to try to be without a man for a bit. This flip flopping is ridiculous! Why can't Wyatt die for pete's sake?!

• Members

One more reason we need to desperately have Clarence back. I can only imagine his delivery on the Bill photo thing. Following on my earlier post, why on earth would it be bizarre for the head designer of a fashion house to be at a gay pride event? Seriously, if there has been one flaw with B&B, it's been the lack of gay characters in the workplace of both fashion and publishing houses. Along those lines, if any show could pull of a BI character/triangle, it would be B&B would its carousel of bedhoppers and the whole backdrop. I could totally see Felicia (Leslie Kay) pulling this off with ease.

Archived