B&B: January 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So I just now started watching Bold and the Beautiful since I can watch an hour block of it on the TV Guide Network at 5 PM CDT and the thing that stands out the most is Darin Brooks.

But not in a good way.

He seems to be doing too much acting with his facial gestures. Is he to this show what John-Paul Lavoisier was to One Life to Live? wacko.png

• Members

LKutin7.jpg

LMAO, Quinn was enjoying that headline. I love how she owned up to what she did. I want to hate her but she won me over today. She called Liam a waffling, weak little boy....LMAO. Im surprised she and Bill didn't make it last bc she is the female version of him, probably more so than Brooke.

I found myself instinctively saying "oh shut up Donna" when watching today.

I cant with Carter and Maya acting like a perfect couple now. Cant they just marry these two and write them off already?

• Members

I hated her and don't want to like her but man I cant help it. She completely owns her scenes and love how she takes control. Like last week she refused to talk to Liam until he calmed down. Well today he calmed down and she talked to him. She was all "yeah I did it. And what? What you gonna do about it sucka!" LMAO, paraphrased of course but she's straightforward and has no problem calling out bullsh-t. She actually makes Donna interesting which I thought was an impossible feat! Now here's to hoping she kills her in 2014

• Members

I really didn't think much of the Quinn character when RS came on. I just figured she was background noise for Wyatt/Hope/Liam. Ever since the Thanksgiving episodes with Donna, she completely won me over. the character, while a bit unhinged (you think?), is refreshing from the usual soap witch - because she is so straightforward. Plus, I never thought they'd ever find anything interesting for Donna to do. The whole Pam/Donna thing got old fast and, frankly, it was like Donna was arguing with her grandmother. Quinn/Donna is a more believable rivalry. JG looks like she's having fun again.

• Members

I know it's happening, but I wish it wasn't as I really really can't stand Katie! But we know Katie will cling to Ridge like a long lost relative because he is the only person to help that dumb bitch see the light. Had it not been for Ridge, Katie would still be taking 50% responsibility for the actions of her skank sister!

In all honesty, because Quinn has been rocking it lately, I would not mind if they put her with Ridge for the time being.

Archived